SG

Posted on May 10, 2022
Intensely moisturizing!

I've learned to be patient and not expect an overnight difference in skincare, but this is an exception to the rule. My skin is sensitive, and I believe my skin type to be combination - my T-zone is oily, but the rest of my face is dry, especially around my eyes. I use this product sparingly, and a little bit goes a long way. There is no detectable scent. I dabbed this on around my eye area and wore it overnight under a set of re-useable undereye patches, and I noticed a difference the next morning! I hadn't realized that area was dehydrated. I've decided to reserve this for the driest places of my face where a heavier cream is needed. I imagine this would be very helpful in dry climates and seasons.

It's a really balm, not cream. And I like to use that texture. I don't need a lot of product for all face and neck. It's rich but not oily or heavy. I don't feel any scent. Works great for my combo skin. Good choice for summer. This balm also calms my rosacea so if you have the same skin condition try this cica balm.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great rich balm for dry and sensitive skin, easy to use, rich texture with no scent, benefites for irritated skin

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I used it more than once, I did not notice magical results, but its moisturizing is strong and there is no strong smell, its high quality, the packaging is easy to use and its size is suitable as the size of a hand cream.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I am 42 years old. I always buy creams with centella and panthenol for spring and summer because I am allergic to the sun. Perfectly soothes the skin. Dense but not greasy. My daughter is 18 years old, she also liked the cream. Definitely, I will order more !!!

Betsaida
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Very good cream, it is very gentle with the skin, it has no aromas, it leaves the skin soft and calm, perfect for all skin types