SG

bigrollingpin
Posted on Apr 1, 2022
just like the OG Soon Jung face wash

Haven't noticed any special benefits from using this centella version in comparison to the original Soon Jung Whip Cleanser. I do like how this one comes in a larger size though. If you're new to the Soon Jung line, all of these products are fragrance free, extremely gentle (so would be ideal for people with sensitive skin), plant based, and great for all ages (could be a good starter line for young children).

I had the original version but wanted a huge size because I love it so much. I used it in 3 months. There is not a huge difference between the original and this version in terms of how it looks or feels. There are calming benefits due to the Centella which helps soothe and maintain the skin moisture barrier. I would highly recommend this for sensitive dry skin. It's so gentle. This is my favorite cleanser of all time an dive purchased too many to count. I hope it is never discontinued.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve been using the Soon Jung line for about a year now and when I saw they released the Centella line I had to try it!! And I’m happy to say that it is their best cleanser so far, it’s the best cleanser for sensitive skin and the best cleanser when it comes to price and size (250ml is crazy!!!). I don’t think I will be changing cleansers any time soon. So worth it!

L-N-iherb-RU
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My favorite k-beauty cleanser. Very gentle for sensitive skin, does not dry out skin even if I use it twice a day every day. No flavor which is benefit for sensitive skin. Package is easy to use and transport. Great supersize of 250ml

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I use it twice a day, it is very gentle, does not dry my skin and has calming properties. I do not like to change my cleansers often so I do appreciate the size, I believe it will last for 2+ months.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s good quality,size and package . I like the benefit of it . I use it as daily moisturizer. It’s amazing for sensitive skin and it’s gentle for the skin.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this face wash! Great product for sensitive skin! Recommend it

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My favorite cleanser for my dry sensitive skin. I love it

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great foaming cleanser doesn’t dry my skin and clean perfectly

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Great! I like this cleanser very much. My skin is so soft like a baby face, will order again.