SG

Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Perfect for sensitive skin!

I ordered more already! this is the best toner for sensitive skin (and for any skin type) it's so gentle and unscented and you can definitely feel your skin more hydrated after you put it on. It's the first thing I put on my face after shower or washing my face. I recommend it and I would most likely keep buying it. Good size lasts fora long time!

c4eb93c0-afcb-4da2-896f-5b26c41662b2
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is refreshing and feels like splashing water on my face but with a little more oomph. I can layer this toner as many times as I want to and it always feels light. This will be great in the summer! People with dry skin may need a little more from a toner but the great thing about toners, and skincare in general, is the ability to layer something more hydrating or moisturizing on top.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Was very hesitant to buy this at first, But the packaging caught my eye. After using this for about a month now my sensitive skin is happy, This product is gentle yet hydrates and moisturizes my dehydrated skin perfectly. I like the size, it's worth the money. Could see benefits almost immediately.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This toner is very hydrating and soothing for dry, sensitive, irritated skin. It is a very gentle toner with panthenol which one should always have in their skincare routine, especially if one is trying to repair a damage skin barrier. It's also fragrance free, and at an excellent price. Can't ask for more....

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

If you have a compromised skin barrier like me, I really find it helpful to use a gentle, non-active, moisturising toner to dampen my skin before using a moisturizer- it really helps to lock in the moisture. I honestly hate when I wake up in the morning after slaving away at my skincare routine the night before, only to find my skin is dry and dull again- using a toner like this one can help prevent that (in combination with slugging- yes it works). This product is not life-changing because the composition does not contain crazy actives, but I will keep re-purchasing because all I need is that additional moisture before applying my facial moisturizers. I do find that this toner is soothing and calming after washing my face twice a day. This toner ticks all my boxes by being unscented, gentle, moisturising and good value for the size and amount that you get. No complaints!!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This toner makes my skin feel so refreshed and hydrated. Usually toners make my skin red and irritated since it is sensitive but this one just makes me feel so good. Coupled with the moisturizer from the same brand, muah. It is a good quality, gentle toner that has almost no scent, my favorite.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

been using this particular toner for about 4 years now, Its my holy grail. I spray rosewater first then dab this on and seal with squalane oil. Perfect combination for balanced hydration and moisturization. A fan of the clean formula, I really hope they dont change it or discontinue it anytime soon cause I dont know what Id replace it with

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I wrecked my moisture barrier last year with the combination of harsh actives and sand papery face masks. This toner helped so much to repair my skin. I apply with my palms and it sinks right into my skin. It leaves no stickiness but is very hydrating and soothing. Panthenol products are my HG for sure.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is my favorite toner and I really think that it changed my skin for the better. It feels very lightweight, and it's not oily at all. I don't have sensitive skin, but I think it's really helped bring back the balance and my skin has been really good. I think it also helps with dryness- as soon as I put it on, it feels like it's bringing back hydration back to my parched skin (super moisturizing!) and helps prep my skin for the next steps in my skincare routine. However, my partner has sensitive skin and says it doesn't really make a difference for him.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is my very favorite product to use year round. Use after cleansing and before applying heavier serums and moisturizer. You can add as many layers of it as you like and it hydrates my dry skin better than any other product I've found. This is my third time purchasing this toner.