SG

Posted on May 3, 2021

Long story short I used get get get green juices at my old job and instead of feeling amazing I noticed I was lethargic, moody and had darker eyes than usually. I later found out kale was the culprit for my thyroid issues I didn’t know I had. So I’m now taking spark and the vitex to balance my hormones and help my thyroid issues and I’m so so so happy to see results. I highly recommend this product!!

Posted on May 1, 2021

I received mine today and they seem pretty good. I can’t say that they’ve changed my life yet because I just started them but they don’t really have a taste and I drank them with a smoothie. The bottle has a strong lemon scent. The bottle looks exactly like the picture and I’m exited to see how it goes! I also bought the Vitex ones!

6f83089f-6f4f-4877-9f7f-aeddc83dad04
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I really like the smell of these tablets. it's only been a week but im feeling good. my sleep is good and I find my thinking is clearer. my aches are diminishing too. I do add vitamin c and magnesium to my daily regime too. no virus getting me.

Posted on May 27, 2021

I’m really enjoying this supplement! I’ve tried other supplements in the past for thyroid support but these definitely help me with my energy levels. The best part is that I don’t feel that “crash” that others usually give you once they leave your system. I’m very happy with this product!

Posted on May 5, 2021

I have purchased several supplements from this brand in addition to SPARK and have never been disappointed. The combination of Selenium and Zinc have been shown to complement each other in maintaining thyroid hormone levels and function. I am happy to be using this to keep my levels from jumping around.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I am very pleased with the quality of the ingredients & notice a difference in energy when I don’t take them

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Its great to help with thyroid issues! I love how it makes me feel!

Posted on May 6, 2021

I’ve been using this product for over a week now and definitely recommend! I can definitely tell I have more energy and the capsules don’t have a weird aftertaste which is awesome!

Posted on May 3, 2021

This gave me energy that lasted throughout the day! I get so much more done during the day when taking this which is awesome!! Love it.

Posted on May 3, 2021

These supplements provide needed thyroid support and are carefully formulated with zinc and selenium. Have started taking and will continue to for increased energy and results. Love that they are vegetarian.