SG

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Bought for my sister, she's having hormonal imbalance , I'm pretty sure it helped her a lot, by just looking at my sister I can already see the improvement of her well-being in general!

I got these along with the Spark ones! I have never tried these before and I’m excited to see if I notice any changes! The bottle looks exactly like the picture and the pills are what you expect them to be. They’re clear with powder inside. I don’t like the smell when I open the bottle but the pills don’t really have a taste because I eat them with my meal.

b16403c3-9c62-43cc-8201-70bbebfd8f2a
Posted on May 13, 2021

I’ve had great results using Eu Natural’s other supplements. I like this one for the same reasons: It works quickly but reasonably so...I noticed increased energy and clarity within a few days and a better overall mood state prior to my moon cycle. It’s all natural...every ingredient is top-notch and bio-available. It’s minimalist packaging...No box. Just the bottle w/multiple safety seals. Fast customer service...they respond in less than six hours on average. And good pricing...I’ve taken other, similar supplements that haven’t been nearly half as effective at twice the price.

Posted on May 4, 2021

I chose this for it's all natural ingredients. I ordered this for hormonal support as Chaste Tree, it's main ingredient is said to possibly aid with the problems of both PMS and Menopause by stimulating hormones. A single capsule a day with food has been easy to remember and this has not caused me any stomach upset.

Posted on May 3, 2021

I got the Vitex because it has chaste berry and I’ve heard such amazing results with balancing hormones and helping with PMS. I can honestly say for me (30yrs) it’s helped me with my pms so far! I’m not as moody and I actually feel quite happy, which can be the opposite days before expected period. Very thankful for this formula.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great quality product, Vitex helps with perimenopausal symptoms especially with the nights sweats. Try it for yourself.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good price from good brand. I haven't try it.

Posted on May 6, 2021

Easy to swallow capsule and i love how theirs no fillers or artificial ingredients. I love how these have been making me feel much more balanced with my mood swings too.

Posted on May 3, 2021

I really like and trust iHerb Products. I have really bad period cramps and this supplement has helped dramatically alleviating them. These will be a staple in my cabinet moving forward.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

These vegetarian supplements are great and have natural ingredients! It gives a good healthy balance and energy. It helps with balancing my hormones and I feel a good difference in my body.