SG

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I like this cream so much, it’s suite all types of skin even the sensitive one like me and suite all seasons. It’s fast absorption and deep moisturizing with soft texture. The size is good and all ages could use it. High quality and packaging. Its composition is great 👍🏻👍🏻🤍

b657341f-d3e2-40c4-9d31-2f3070cd5095
5442f8c8-5b07-4f55-a3b9-82939cce5fc7

I use it as an all over moisturizer.... on the face, after my tretinoin, I use eucerin, and on body n hands and feet too. I love that it has whipped airy texture... and it is very moisturizing but not too thick to the point where it becomes occlusive. I didnt notice any scent. ingredient wise .... It has natural moisturizing factors and ceramides and shea butter. I also see Urea in the ingredients list which might be added to combat dryness or flakiness. So overall very nice product for general all over body use

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This cream is very moisturizing and soft for skin. I use it when feel that some places of my skin are extra dry. It has many good ingredients - glycerin is good for moisture as well as urea, sodium lactate, lactic acid are known as Natural Moisturizing Factors. Shea butter and Sunflower seed oil are really good oils for skin and it also has ceramides - ingredients that help with the repair of the skin barrier. It also has some of the amino acids. Also urea is keratolytic if you have problems with dry and thickening skin on your elbows, heels or somewhere else. Cream itself is very smooth and you don't need a lot of it - I put it another bottle that has the pump so I would use it less because with fingers I tend to take too much as with pump it is easier to regulate the amount for me. Overall - very good cream for dry, skin with damaged moisture barrier or especially dry spots! This kind of cream you should always have just in case because it fits for so many problems.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great high quality product my skin is very dry this product moisturized it back to life. The texture is great for daily use and the skin absorbs it very well, no scent. The packaging and size is great you get what you paid for in terms of the amount of product.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Eucerins creams always work for my skin, especially when I am having a reaction to another product I have used, such as retinol or niacinimide, I take a few days off and just use Eucerin products, especially this cream. This cream is intensive, and helps my extremely dry skin to retain moisture, and also helps to exfoliate off the dry / ashy patches I sometimes get from other drying products I sometimes use. The amount in this tube goes a long way as I only use a small amount. There is no scent in this product either.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I recommend to buy! An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more.