SG

Nariman
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Best Moisturizer Ever!!! <3

PERFECT! Let me say that again. PERFECT. We have a history of dry skin and eczema in our family. As a family, we've tried dozens of lotions and none of them fit the bill. Some smelled great but didn't last. Some went on smooth then were gone after just an hour or so. This one is just right. I found it in an article (I just tried to find it again but I couldn't) online and decided to try it because it also said it was recommended for people of color. This lotion lasts on the body the entire day with the exception of my hands which is to be expected. I go in and out of my jeans pockets and wash my hands a lot so it has to be reapplied to the hands 'a little' more often. We've been using it for just over a month now. It's been great for my daughter's eczema and for my dry skin. I am definitely recommending this product to others. Thumbs up please if my review was helpful to you! :)

a5d3e597-9eff-4911-8ecb-3af5c95dc6f4
e87a4624-37e9-4edb-b111-0bb217636305
7a7dd7ea-9118-4c5d-9af9-9bd029c585e5
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

There are not many products I buy regularly but this is one of them. This is the third bottle I buy on the recommendation of Dr. DRAY. Excellent moisturizing body lotion, rich but well absorbed, odorless. This time I bought the richest version even though we are approaching summer here. The cream is simply absorbed excellently. ...If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate if you click on the "Like"! :) Thank you!

4fa291b2-df94-4319-978e-114040aafc25
f330d469-2a97-482e-bd40-3c84ef0ec672
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i love this product. no scent. i tried this small size and its really good more than i expected..i use it in my arms as i have kp and also in my feet because i have dry cracked sole. and it really helps a lot. at the end of the day my hands are dry and this is i used at night. and it rehydrate and moisturized my hands back to normal.

9b234a2b-49fe-40bd-8bed-aa15f33b0b9a
Posted on May 16, 2022

Doesn’t have any scent. So thick. Good quality and perfect for size for traveling. It’s so thick so don’t use it when you body is still wet, because it’s going to be hard to distribute. It keeps my sky hydrating ang radiant. Best to use in cold season because so thick. It doesn’t sting my sensitive skin.

447c584c-3148-417e-b1c7-66689e399edd
e68e9aff-110c-48ec-af50-2af4ffc8b508

As usual, This brand is my favorite so I use it pretty much. This is fragrance free, so there is no scent and the content is fantastic. It's really moisturized as you can see in the photo. The texture is a bit creamy but a little bit oily, so it's really good for dry and flaky skin. If you do not like this kind of oily feeling, please be aware but it's really great for us as it's winter season so we need to moisturize as much as possible as the skin got really dry easily. This is indeed beneficial for sensitive skin. This is pocket size one, so it's wonderful for me to bring anywhere easily and you can use the big one at home. So, it's convenient. The packaging was good and it was taped to the top as usual. Hope this is useful review for you. Thanks for reading.

35fdce9e-3693-450d-afa7-cee2bc58c7c0
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Best product for dry skin..i have tried alot of product but this one give me the result i wanted ..not greasy not scented ..keep the hand moisturized for long time with suitable absorbable texture ..size is good for handbag..i tried different product from Eucerin(more heavy texture)for dry skin but this won 🏆

5ce49374-24e2-4ee6-a70c-721a8af54f13
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It is literally providing intensively moisturizes leaving skin looking healthy and radiant. It is enriched with a combination of moisturizing ingredients naturally found in the skin It used to hydrate skin to help prevent dryness. Have no scent and the most important thing is that it is paraben free High quality and big size with nic3 package

90ed831e-c30f-4567-a6ad-b66f771a95bc
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very cool, gives a wonderful texture to the body and moisturizes for a long time. I loved it. It smells normal and unobtrusive. I put it before bed. Its components are harmless. Its benefits are many. It does not cause allergies to the body. Its high quality. Easy to use and its large size

90e9680b-cd53-42be-b647-77cace08c0dd
42d795bd-d00f-4cfa-939a-91c325d93607
Posted on May 5, 2022

My mom never care to use any product on her feet and I never get that so when I saw the price on this and how it’s so affordable and THERE IS NO SCENT OR BAD SMELL ABOUT IT !!!!! So my Mom have been using for a whole week now and her feet have never been this moisturiser 🧴!!!! And if you have a sensitive skin don’t worry 😉💕💕💕

afc560e6-01da-416c-86dc-7bc4b39d2953