SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I haven't tried this body scrub yet, but it looks like a high quality product. hope I will like also the scent of this scrub. because I really love the smell of honey. hope it's a gentle scrub that suits all skin types especially sensitive or dry.

Auto-translated from Arabic

I expected the size to be larger, it surprised me small once. I think it is enough for more than 3 times to use on the entire body

4c5bbc94-e8d9-4c73-bf82-6f26290597a1
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The scrub is very pleasant, the skin is soft. No feeling of tightness. I took off one star because of the strong smell, although it is almost not felt afterwards.

Bashy6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Frankly, I don’t know about the smell, the use, or the quality, but I saw it new and I saw its image and sense, it will be good because I had already taken the same idea and it was good. I don’t know if it suits sensitive skin or not, but you can look at the composition in detail for the product. I will come back to amend the comment, God willing, after use. Literally bad girls, it never peels off, you feel it is a little sticky, and it smells like a candle.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is strong, but it smells good. The grains are not rough and can be gently massaged.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Really smoothes the skin, the texture reminds of jelly... but the exfoliation is gentle

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Honey body scrub small box