SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I buy every serum/cream which I think can help with pigmentation. I like the main ingredient Licorice! but there is also B5 (niacinamide) that makes pimples on my face. so anyone who has sensitive skin (especially for niacinamide) shoud be aware of that. other than this it's a great serum, no scent, easy to use a thin layer, good for age signs, and very gentle.💜💜

faf26a1e-23c1-458c-8a31-e2b7b132fe47
Posted on May 27, 2022

I use this serum in the morning under a sunscreen. Combining vitamin C serum and sunscreen has been shown to be more effective at neutralizing free radical damage from the sun. As a plus, this serum has some brightening ingredients too. It's very watery and absorbs within seconds. Hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts for my extremely sensitive skin.

This product has no scent I am using it from two weeks now but I can’t tell if it is good or not in this short usage term it looks good quality also the size is good for the price it could be personal because I am 51 years old and in this age the result is slow as I noticed and my skin is sensitive I am using it twice a day before the moisturizer but it is really gentle on skin and fast absorbing I may need more time to see the benefits

3fbe167b-5f4d-4104-a3b0-1a027c5ecd2d
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Not yet smell or use. Hope the quality is good for my pigmentation and will repeat buying.

c520d732-ef61-4848-bdd4-bfbad4c75dbb
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality

Posted on May 5, 2022

I gonna try licorice extract serum for the first time

Posted on May 19, 2022

Nice scent Good quality Good size use as directed

0c2eb28a-841d-4a93-8cbb-a225b28458af
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It’s good for knees

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good and healthy, but little amount should put daily.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The first time I bought this product because it contains licorice roots, and this motivated me to ask for it because one of the benefits of licorice extract is lightening the skin and fighting infections, and this helps to get rid of acne, I found many praiseworthy comments about the product and this motivated me more to buy it, the price is a little high, A very wonderful formula, it contains coenzyme Q10, and very important vitamins such as vitamin C and E. The package is medium in size. It is okay to use a few drops. I expect enough for two months. It also does not contain retinol and its derivatives, and this is wonderful because its ingredients are natural.

9dd86e99-5e8e-4291-9d01-ca5ea87264a4