SG

Aliaq8
Posted on May 29, 2022
Ok

not sure if it made a dufferance, u do feel a burning sensation. smells OK, size could be bigger for the amount you will use. the package also could be changed because u have to cut it to get the rest when nothing comes out at the end. I used it routinely before bed to relax.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

i didnt use it for so long in order to see a change. but by the feel it warks like crazy. it gets so hot!!!!!!!! that it must do the job.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the fact that it reduces visible cellulite on my thighs. It heats up a bit and its slightly itchy but the overall quality is great. I will order again.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Excellent quality and efficacy of this fat burning cream I use it usually after my shower and routine care and before I go to sleep it heats up the skin the package is good as well the size and smell

Posted on May 11, 2022

This stuff definitely works. It helps tighten skin and reduce cellulite and fat. It has a great scent. It's light and moisturizing. Buy it, you won't regret it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It feels very hot and has a burning sensation after application, which makes me feel that it is indeed working, but it does feel a bit thick and greasy.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Started using it two weeks ago I can see some difference but I can’t really tell if it’s because of it or because I also started being consistent in working out

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

it has a weird warming effect but it doesn't hurt and goes away after like 10mins. It has a very clean fresh smell! I do believe its tightening the skin on my legs!!!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022