SG

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Good

It's very easy to apply, took me seconds. The layer is extremely thin which is great, your nails don't feel "heavy". A week. Started to peel off 5 days in (with showering twice a day and lots of chores with the kid). I'd say I recommend the product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great product. I've been using it for a month and I see a difference. My nails are stronger and don't chip as easily. Smells like any other nail polish but is bitter to the taste.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I use this on my nails and it helps them grow, also makes them look glossy so they look neat without having to use nail polish

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Like it, however don’t ise it as a primer for your nail polish, because you beed to apply another layer the next day and then peel it off

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I loved them but some times it’s peeling off

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great product will repurchase! Great price

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Has helped my nails grow stronger. Noticeable improvement

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Seems good and useful

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It gently restores nails. I had a long gel nail and a thin nail with Gulin nails in both hands, so I thought it would be okay to take a break. I ordered this and used it while worrying about various things. Normally, this kind of system tends to be dry, but it has a transparent taste and not only care but also the nails look beautiful and I am satisfied. I thought it was kind or nice to keep it clean. it's recommended.