SG

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love the fragrance. Price very reasonable for such a large bottle. Used for both shower and bubble bath. Adequate bubbles formed. In my list of products for repurchase.

c079136b-6bf9-4872-9632-7700a6f674fe
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is much less expensive that our prior brand. The smell of the vanilla & lavender is a little like bubble gum but I actually like it and look forward to using it! I think if you told kids it was bubble gum scented shampoo they would love it! It cleans our hair very well. I found this brand when I searched EWG for shampoos with less harmful chemicals. In the future I would like to try some of the other scents so I can decide which is my favorite. In any case, I will continue to purchase this brand and I find this particular shampoo to be excellent.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have been using everyone soap for years and it is my first time using Vanilla & Lavender. I really love its sweet scent and I think this one foams better than the other scents I used before. I want to continue using this one but am sorry that it is often out of stock!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great Soap, Great Price, and feels like it's very good quality! I hate reading strange names of ingredients on this kind of product, but it feels good and i use it for hands and bubble bath for the kids. the scent feels genuinely natural, so i guess they really make the effort to do it as natural as possible..

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is my favorite scent! I use it as body wash, hand wash, and bubble bath. It's EWG certified so I feel confident it is a quality less toxic option even if not perfect. It's an amazing size and the best price I have found online.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very nice scent and the quality of the liquid is amazing. The size of the container form me a single man will stay arround one month.

3261caf2-85d2-483b-b1f1-ed2da3c890cd
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Best price for its generous size but must apply a lot for shampoo because it has no foam. Ok to use as soap and handsoap. good smell. I think i'm willing to buy EO 3in1 again but only when discount.

3f1b8bb3-e332-4e81-a5ec-9cfb49418bd8
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

My daughter likes the smell. Feels clean and good after her shower, she also uses it to wash her hair. She has sensitive skin, so far no complaints yet.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I use it as often as possible to get my skin and hair feeling smooth and soft. I love the scent of vanilla and lavender.