SG

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

032e20e6-abe9-4e77-8a3b-1ee1ea82db10
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Very nice smell and is easy to use. Carry everywhere with me, it improves my mood and makes me feel better when I'm feeling nauseous or when my nose is blocked.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love to have these in my bag! Because they are not made of glass like regular aromatherapy roll-ons, this is great for on-the-go!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

First time trying this and it smells really nice. Use this as a perk me up in the middle of a work day, or smell it for moments of de-stress.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I really love the scent of this aromatherapy product - slightly lavendery, slightly citrusy, very soothing. I dab it on my pulse points and under my nose before going to sleep at night. Seems to work, as I’ve been sleeping well.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I like the ease of use of this product. The blend of essential oils is nice, however, I am not certain it has helped me.

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Repeated purcahse! A great lift me up on tired days. It's compact size makes it easy to bring around, Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is a delightful nighttime treat.,use it begins bed to relax and enjoy the benefits of this lavender based scent.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Orange and lavender, tasty and calming ❤️ Convenient small package

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Like it’s smell! But not sure if it helps sleeping!