SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Excellent for muscle growth

Although there's a lot of hype regarding BCAAs, it has been shown that you require all the 9 essential amino acids for better muscle growth. I like this supplement because it has a good proportion of the EAAs and a nice flavor.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This one was recommended to me by my trainer, during my last program I was super tired after my workouts and this together with essential Electrolytes is doing a great job!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

The pills have a great composition, however, they are too big for my liking. Sometimes it's hard to swallow even with lots of water. I like that they are suitable for vegetarians.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I had extremely Hot flushes and body aches. I wanted to try an balance my body. My whole family s on this and we have ditched all the unnecessary bottles of junk you buy. We are now on Carnitine, Vitamin B and this. My body aches have disappeared , hot flushes are gone and Menopause really almost non existent.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

due to numerous health issues I could not consume any vitamins because of stomach aches and face rаsh. finally I found this complex, and happy)! all the vitamins and mineral in the good form, dose decided in 3 tablets, sometimes I drink only one. no huge overdoses, like in other brands - if you have liver or kidney issues, you wouldn't want to overload. My best can of vitamins so fat, after many tries. thank you for thumb-up if the review was helpful.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

This is one of the best options I've found in amino acids. Huge bottle, good for a few months, great price. The pills are a little on the big side BUT that's because of its high potency.

4bd59a9e-34eb-485b-8851-1bc813200661
Posted on Apr 6, 2021

Seems to be exactly what I need. I'm not an athletic trainer, I'm an old lady 73 yrs but I've learnt it's important to get all kinds of amino acids. I've been using NAC a long time, usually 600 mg every day hoping it helps to breath easier. I suffer from COPD. There should be a balance between all amino acids as many other supplements: not too long very high amounts of one single item. The same with vitamins of the group named vitamin B. This amino acid supplement is very cheap, too.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

These are an amazing preworkout supplement for anyone looking to build muscle. These aren’t just for body builders. Pop a few before you’re Pilates class to get the most out of your workouts. This blend helps the body rebuild muscle tissues after strength training. You can take them before or immediately after your workout. Absolutely fantastic!

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

I am very satisfied with this product, I have noticed small muscle gains since adding this to my diet which is awesome. The pills are a little bit hard to swallow but learned that it is possible to chew them which resolved the issue. They have sort of a milky tastes. This has to be used along with other supplements but I do not mind it. Easy to digest and I appreciate the fact that this has a big a pretty big amount of protein

This is a very solid straight forward complete amino acid tablets which seem to he harder to find these days with most supplement companies focusing on BCAAs. There is still a need for complete amino acids and I am glad EVL has stepped forward with this product. The pills are solid tablet form, not capsules, and are good quality. They might be large for some people, but they are comparable in size to other complete amino acid tablets on the market. I have no issues at all with the size. Typical with EVL, these are reasonably priced while not sacrificing quality. If you are looking for a complete amino acid tablet, I would recommend you give thess a shot.