SG

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My doctor advised me this vitamin to have a baby. Very good ingredients high quality. No taste and smell. She said to take 2 tablet during the food. While taking this tablets I didn’t feel concern. l hope to see benefits. Packaging is good. Tablet size is big. If it will be useful for me l rereviwev i

47f9204b-b918-45ae-a84e-4e565ce6f36d
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I had 2 unsucessful cycles of iui before I took this supplement. Doctor told me my uterus lining was 0.7 for both my IUI. After taking this product for 3 weeks, I managed get a successful IVF on my first try. When I had my embryo transfer, doctor measured my uterus lining to be 1.1, which he says is good for implantation.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I’ve been taking this with FH Pro for women for about 2 months plus. I’ve tried other product but i stick to this and FH PRO. After trying this and FH Pro I was finally expecting. I’m really glad I tried this and not give up. I would definitely recommend my family and friends if they are TTC. It’s a good product.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My husband and I have been trying for the past 2 years and I was also diagnosed with PCOS last year so I researched for the best fertility supplements in the market and I found FertilAid and I though of adding thiis one as well. I've been taking this for the past 2 months and my CM has improved! The quality and ingredients of this supplement is great. The benefits are amazing! I will continue to take this until I get pregnant.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Husband & I have been looking around to buy supplement to assist in our journey to have babies. Hopefully this supplement will help. The delivery time is very fast, got it within 3 days.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Feel like not sure of the effectiveness for the quality and ingredient of this product. We use for our TTC now hopefully will have our BFP soon. Will still purchase as it May takes few bottles to intake to be effective. So far my husband doesn’t complain of the size of and taste.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

the size of the capsule is big and its hard to swallow but good packaging and quality. taste like flour but it helps my menstruation good . i read some review and it helps them to get pregnant so i hoping to get pregnant too but nothing happens. might try the other made by this company again

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It really works. With the first child it took us long time to get pregnant. After one month of taking fertilaid I got pregnant, healthy pregnancy and healthy child. And now we decided to have one more baby. I started taking fertilaid, worked again. Got pregnant with first shot!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Nice concept, good that there's supplements out there with this aim. I don't know if it's working though, hopefully. In my case, I'm taking it "just in case". Taking a star off as usual for supplements that are not organic (0.5 star) and that I have no proof actually work (0.5 star).

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Took these for a month now and I can see the improvement on cervical mucus. No side effects too although and menses was delayed for 3 days.. probably the supplement's way of working. I'll continue taking this as it's really good and hope this will work on getting pregnant!