SG

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great for cleansing and exfoliating! I used this product for an at home facial and I have to say that it gave my skin a good glow. The product has a wonderful scent, it feels really smooth going onto the skin and you can also use it as an exfoliator.

09b51d6c-1983-4cb1-90a9-8222316ae6f8
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It's a great facial cleanser and exfoliating product. It makes peeling and renews gently the skin. The skin is smoothes and not irritate. After the use of this peeling i put the Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid, All-In-One Ampoule and the Collagen Water Full Moist Sleeping Beauty Mask. The other day my face is full hydrated .

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Everyone is raving about this product, that's why I bought it but to be honest I haven't tried it yet.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love this product! The packaging is very chic, the quantity is huge, and the scent is quite light.😊

SulimanQahaz
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Quality is no doubt the best The ingredients are collagen and water which is perfect skin after use looking 5 years younger in age

Posted on May 25, 2022

The quality is good it has collagen which is good for the skin the ingredient is good

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this item. Makes me feel brand new.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love it Good product nice for foot

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My favourite peeling gel and brand.