SG

MamaToMany
Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Good with modification

I'm not sure whose face they had in mind when these were made, but whoever it was at eyes VERY close together and very small. I know sheet masks can be droopy and odd fitting, but this was the first time I found myself blinking the mask! The product felt great though. Really nice after a day in the sun! But i have them to my teen, as there are others that have more normal eye holes, and I don't want to deal with cutting the gooey mask haha

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Solid sheet mask. Leaves a bit of a jelly feel afterwards which is not necessarily a bad thing, maybe it just doesn't fit with my skin type which in combination skin.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Pleasant feeling after use, my skin is softer and more elastic! Good amount of mask in each packet.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I’m an Esthetician and I use this mask after facial treatments for my clients. This mask deeply hydrates and soothes dry skin.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

great product, thank you same as the picture

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Masks are individually packaged! Divided among all my girlfriends for testing! And then I regretted it because I really liked it! I ordered more. There is a lot of liquid inside, which is typical for masks of this type from the farmstay brand. I already have ordinary masks, soak them in the remnants and use them a second time. Nice smell. great price bought with 20% discount! Everything as described, does the job! Worth a try!

37700d1c-10a8-4c5d-aef3-889d0a56aab9
61531032-a52f-4b5f-890a-27d678a739a3
Anastasia
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

good masks, a lot of essence, the pattern is excellent, I never liked fabric masks, until I took it to iherb, I like that they are not big, straight cutouts where necessary, super, now I use masks only with iherb

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The cold compress is very comfortable and the essence is enough. I have a thin face and it fits very well. I will try the hot compress again. If you like to comment, please like it!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Auto-translated from French

Received as a free sample, I loved this mask. So I ordered 2 sets. Super moisturizing, very well soaked, they leave the skin soft and plumped.