Page 1 - Reviews - Fat Snax, Mini Cookies, Double Chocolate, 5 oz (141.7 g) - iHerb
SG
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Tasty! Very happy with this purchase. I’ve tasted the choc chip, I have to say I like these more! If you’re on keto or low carb, these cookies have very friendly ingredients. Just have to stop yourself from eating too many! A serving is reasonable though; 7 cookies. Cookies are a bit fragile and crumbly, worth trying though!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I tried many kinds of Keto treats and this one is the best! Not too sweet(I know, I bought it because of I am a sweet tooth), the texture is a little bit soft just like homemade one.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s so yummy! Cant stop eating it! However some are cracked when it come. A bit messy when u eat them but I will still purchase it again. Hope it won’t sold out very soon

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

THE BEST KETO COOKIE I have ever tasted !! I am totally rebuying this in bulk or something it’s amazing with greek yogurt and with whipped cream

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

these tasted pretty good! minimal cooling after taste and heavy chocolate aroma and taste to it. u almost forgot its keto cookie! my husband who is not on Keto enjoys this too and hard to keep away from him!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Fat snax, you nailed it!! Best low carb cookies ever, and trust me, I've tried a lot. Finally can enjoy my morning coffee without any guilt:)

Posted on May 7, 2022

I tried cookies from different companies and Fat Snax ones taste the most appealing to me! I love both the choc chip one and double choc one: )

Posted on May 31, 2022

the quality is nice ,all the cookies are in good shape.but the taste is too strong tough, really want to drink water after eating

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

i love the taste and esp guilt free. Not too sweet and texture is better than the other two cookies type

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

These aren’t bad, but there are better double chocolate cookies on iHerb. They are gluten free and keto (I think), so they have that going for them, but honestly I just couldn’t find myself buying them again.