SG

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Very crunchy!

Regular purchase item to stock up when iherb run promotion. Good quality product and natural ingredients. It a little on the hard side, but taste really good when you warm up with some gooey cheese on top. I like mine as a avocado tuna toast too, taste wonderful! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Very good. It’s my second time to buy it. I think it tastes better than the original version. Due to the low calories, it’s also a good selection for snack, I will definitely buy it again, Highly recommend,

995785f1-6732-4b7a-aa5f-ed75886cfe64
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

These are one of my favorite crackers. They have a strong sourdough rye taste. Caraway is high in fiber along with it containing numerous minerals. They are a nice crunchy snack that go great with hummus and other dips. Being from Finland they are non-gmo and made with quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These are a lot more inviting than meets the eye, or in other words they are tasty and go with a lots of diff. foods. I also give them to my dog as a treat or a bribe, th He loves em. The salt content is just right for any age even younger dogs like my little mutt. He loves the grunchy taste. Also a very healthy food!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love the light thin crispy crisp. I have been trying out different brand this is the best so far. I use for my snacks in dips or add my avocado and salmon on top. I do like the sourdough taste on crisps. Good quality with the clean ingredients. Perfect size portion in a package.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great-tasting thins - not over-bearing on the caraway. Being thin, they're good with soups or dips. Wish the rye at least was certified organic, but happy to see the non-GMO label at least. The packaging itself is flimsy, so would suggest storing in ziploc bags or containers. Overall, happy with the product!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Love this! Low in calories but satisfying in crunchiness and taste. The sourdough is detectable. Good on its own or with a nut butter! The caraway can be quite strong, for those not used to the spice. I like this when I'm in the mood, though the original is probably a safer anytime-choice.

I don't really know why I bought these crackers but I did. Anyway, they taste healthy and they're actually kind of good. It's interesting that they come as such huge gigantic crackers but that's how they are. 1 cracker is 300 calories I believe. Anyway, try them if you like the taste of rye and you're into your health.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Lovely flavor in this thin Finn Crisp! Top it with hummus or cream cheese or if you're adventurous and want a party going on in your mouth, nut butter. Topped with veggies, it helps you get another serving of vegetables in. Great for parties of as part of a lunch or snack. If you like caraway, you won't be disappointed!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Absolutely great! I've bought several of these and never had any issues with quality. More positively, the flavour is mild enough that you can put all kinds of toppings on the biscuit and the flavour of those toppings will not be negatively affected. At the same time, there is a distinctive, delicious flavour in the biscuit itself. You could just add butter, or coconut cream and enjoy a great taste. I'm not allergic to wheat, but I'm aware of its potential problems. So I am really happy that this product exists, based as it is on rye. If you are absolutely allergic to wheat, just be aware that there is a warning that some wheat MIGHT be in the product—presumably because it is processed with machines that also process wheat products. But there is no actual wheat in the ingredients. After opening the packet, the biscuits remain crisp for weeks, provided you store them sensibly. Just terrific as part of a light evening meal when you want to avoid something heavy.