SG

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Excellent! Super tasty and healthy!

Got gestational DM few weeks ago and have been looking out for better carbs. Found these wonderful rye crisps which dont spike my sugar levels. I pair them with cheddar cheese as my snacks every day. I bought 12 boxes of these in on batch and I plan to survive on them until I give birth. Two pieces of crips equal to 10g of carbs so its easy to keep track of how much I have been eating. I like this original sourdough more than the multigrain version. The sourdough crisps really have a tiny tint of sour taste and goes well with cheese.

6d24bf06-87c2-4466-b791-a5948a78b288
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I was impressed by how tasty these were. I thought I was going to hate them plain, and I was unimpressed when they were, but they go amazing with hummus and other toppings. I'm honestly excited to try out with cream cheese, avocado, or deli meat. The serving size actually feels reasonable (2 long crackers/crisps for 40 calories) and I could definitely suggest them for those dieting as an interesting alternative cracker for different dips. I also like the short ingredient list.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I used to eat something similar in Germany and all around Europe. I am glad I found a brand like Finn Crips. I would eat the thins with breakfast or lunch, as snacks. The ingredients are so simple and they are organic as well. You can't go wrong with binge eating healthy snacks Yummy snacks at all times. I would recommend this snack!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Please stock up on Finn Crisp Original. They are so good with any spread on them. Yummy! I also use them for my food art. I love that they’re always available on iHerb. Keep up the good work but please lower the prices that you’ve raised.

fa3bde60-6020-48c7-a3f6-f2cde213740b
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Rye taste does come through when eating. Great cracker for eating with a salad or on its own. Makes a great late night snack if you just want to nibble on something that is not heavy. Too thin if you want to spread peanut butter as it'll break, but they make other thicker crackers for that.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is my recent favourite healthy snack. The composition and ingredients of this cracker is really healthy and organic. It is full of rye sourdough flavour and matches perfectly with hummus or peanut butter. The package is environmentally friendly as it is not individually packaged, and such a nice snack to eat when you are hungry and will keep you full as it is packed with healthy fibre and carbs

I don't really know why I bought these crackers but I did. Anyway, they taste healthy and they're actually kind of good. It's interesting that they come as such huge gigantic crackers but that's how they are. 1 cracker is 300 calories I believe. Anyway, try them if you like the taste of rye and you're into your health. I am very excited about the Finn Crisps. I got the "original" flavor and I was afraid it would have too strong of a rye flavor to have with sweet toppings like fruit. I am happy to say the flavor is very mild. They're great with hummus, peanut butter, and fruit. They are very thin and crisp. They do not crumble when you are spreading toppings on them or eating them. I love 'em. There are around 30 crisps in each box. They will go farther than I expected. I will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I absolutely love those crisps!! They are thick, clean taste and good overall quality. They are so versatile! I use them just as a snack, or a base for cheese or with salted salmon. The size is good for 2 person to eat like twice. They are crunchy and dietetic. Minimal ingredients, only good simple stuff.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The quality of everything I buy from you is excellent your shipping is the fastest your packaging is the best I can recycle all of it I have never received anything damaged and by the way the Finn crisps are great too all healthy ingredients g good for snacking even with peanut butter

Posted on May 9, 2022

Very good quality and quantity and very fast shipping received within 2-3 weeks only i love i herp and i love shopping at the site very easy to use and helpful to be safe at home size is ok test good packages is good and benefit with use is good i will pay again because serving is full. Very 👍🏻 . 💜💜💜