SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 3, 2022
Best protein bars ever

Perfect protein bar, perfect for strong breakfast for good diet, afternoon snack, good for after workout when training. The only protein bar I trust, good ingredients , taste, quality, size, packaging. Benefits of this protein bar is getting strong and fit and energy to keep going. Literally the best protein bar in the market!

Posted on May 17, 2022

A bit too sweet for my taste, but it really feels like a snack bar and not a protein bar. The little crunchy balls make the bar a lot more enjoyable texture wise. It's a big one, 30gr proteins and low sugar content, so great for people watching their carbs

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The fit crunch protein bar is sensational and very interesting as a post workout or as a meal replacement. The macronutrients are worth it and its texture is soft. The taste is good, and the macros are interesting in the bulking phase, as the calories are high. But, you can also fit into the cutting phase if you have difficulty eating carbs.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

A pretty good bar. What I don't like about it: 1. Too many calories. A bar with 30 gr. protein should have no more than 300 calories. 2. Too large to enjoy. The texture is not the easiest to eat, so with such a large bar it is difficult yo eat it all up without forcing yourself.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is a very well done product and iHerb has been the best in providing product and fast delivery! I have had majot issues with other sellers for quite some time!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

These are the best protein bars ever. Since I have used these for many years to include with my bodybuilding supplements. There's not a one better than Roberts protein bars

Posted on May 31, 2022

One of the best tasting protein snacks good quality and I love the size and the fact that it has a soft center Best protein bar in the market

Posted on May 23, 2022

Delicious bar with great taste and quality packaging. The size of the bar is just right for the 30gms of protein it contains. This bar will contribute to a healthy diet. When training, this bar keeps you full for a few hours, will definitely benefit your fitness routine.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I've been eating these as part of a lower carb diet breakfast for years! Can't beat the flavor, taste, and size provided for a breakfast portion. Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

I ordered these to Canada for my boyfriends birthday in the beginning of March - He is obsessed with this brand and we cannot find them in Canada, and unfortunately cannot cross the border to purchase them due to COVID. I was shocked at how quickly these arrived, especially to Canada. I ordered on February 17th and they arrived on the 22nd, long before the expected arrival date. This will be the perfect addition for his birthday gift.