SG

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Taste good, smells good and left my mouth and teeth very smooth this is my first bottle and I plan on buying more once this bottle is done. The bottle was filled to top which i appreciate and it was bubbled wrapped in a plastic bag also, so packaged well. Totally recommend this oil.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Have been practicing oil pulling and use coconut oil for some time. Wanted to switch to other oil for a change and bought this because of the good comments. The taste is very pleasant. Because of the higher price vs coconut oil, will use it, say, once a year or so.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Use this for hair oil, face oil, oil pulling. Amazing moisturizing, nourishing, neutral oil. Consistency is *chefs kiss Great quality and good size bottle. I often reorder

Rosy
Posted on May 4, 2021

This organic, cold pressed sesame oil is unlike the other brands of sesame oil that I purchased. Although they were all good quality, this one has a wonderful fresh and sweet aroma scent. It comes in a small glass bottle, a bit more expensive than the others but it's quality in my opinion is incomparable. Hope they lower the price.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It does not have a very strong smell as the toasted one but I think it is healthy.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Love the scent, this cold pressed one smell so fresh with this herbal note, unlike the tossed ones great for salad and your skin!

Posted on May 12, 2021

Great product. I use it for abhyanga massage, it is relaxing and my skin loves it. It doesn't leave residues or greasy skin. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

One of the good oil I use aside from avocado oil and olive oil. The smells is good and I also mix with coconut oil for oil pulling.