SG

annelienie
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The spray works good, but we prefer the non alcoholic spray 'five-flower formula' (the yellow bottle). We bought this one because of a discount.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I bought this to replace my Bach Flower remedies Rescue Remedy as FES uses biodynamic flowers. A thumbs up for this spray.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

The spray is amazing! It helps in relaxation and reduce stress

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I spray it on my pillow cases before going to sleep, not sure if it truly works

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Very useful product for health and immune

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Great in calming my autistic child

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Good and cheaper alternative to Rescue drops,equally effective in the times of stress or after traumas to regain your balance faster

AMAZING-HEALTH-2U
Posted on Mar 15, 2016

This is the same formula as Rescue remedy. Provides a perceptible calm in stressful situations. You only need a few drops each time so lasts for ages. Good kept by your bedside for when you wake in night as it settles your thoughts right down so you can get back off to sleep. Used this way by many. Definitely worth buying. I ENJOY REVIEWING ALL MY PURCHASES to help people MAKE WISE CHOICES.

Posted on Dec 22, 2011

This is a must for balancing out any stress, trauma, out of balance emotions on any level. These work wonders, I put some into my water bottle and drink it all day. This is the best way I believe to use them. I have used flower remedies many ways, this one tops them in my book. A must to have in every med. cabinet.