SG

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Bought six bottles of different flower essence from this brand last time. Love all of them. They help me to go through challenging period of life. Rather than spraying into mouth, I prefer to add a tiny amount to my drinking water, with prayers. The water becomes medicine which I use to drink, spray on the auric field, anoint my body, and water the plant.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have been using Larch flower essence for several weeks and I think it is helping me deal with everyday issues more calmly and I have more confidence in my decisions. very clean product. works as prescribed.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

i take this when i'm stressed out I used to take rescue remedy but the price keeps going up so this works just as good you get more and its less money

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Recently going through some stress after losing a sister from a long illness, I purchased this product. It calmed me down, shut up the noise, and helped me to move forward.

Posted on May 29, 2022

A good brand but it’s hard for me to habituate to taking flower essences. The only one that has really stuck and spoken to me was impatiens.

AmURLn
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I got this to use it topically because I read it can heal eczema and dermatitis. Trying this and will update me review if I saw benefits

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love Larch Flower Essence, it definitely does what it claims to do.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Been using for almost 10 days and I like it. Good quality and price.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I love Flower Essence Services! Larch helped me open throat chakra!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This essence helped me have energy to do everyday tasks. Before this, everything felt like such a great effort