SG

Posted on May 7, 2022
Good

good taste and quality can be used for multiple purposes

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Delicious and healthy

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Good taste

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

We continue to have low FODMAPs, but tomatoes, which were considered low FODMAPs, have recently been announced by Monash University to have limited quantities and varieties. Among them, I am grateful to be able to buy tomato sauce that is compatible with low FODMAP ingredients. The taste is less peculiar than basil and it is easy to use other than pasta sauce. Other than pasta, it could be used for rice flour pizza, stewed dishes, and like tomato cans. The size is large, but I am grateful for this size as it can be used for various dishes.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

First of all, girls, to benefit from the rewards, do not forget to rate each other. Give a like in every comment 🦋 Very very delicious Thank you for the coincidence that brought me to this sauce 😍 The best thing is organic and the taste is delicious I put it with all the cooking 👍🏻 Whoever sees my comment and does not buy it after buying it My advice is to buy two together, do not make my mistake And you take a unit

Sarasu92
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I tried it, it is very delicious, and it has a wonderful and pungent flavor, but it is necessary to use it within two weeks because it is fresh without preservatives and spoils with time, even if it is in the refrigerator, but it is worth it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the premium sauce for pasta without onions and garlic. Perfect for pizza. Delicious, healthy ingredients, large volume. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Delicious, suitable for pizza and its spear with keto moussaka, a large quantity

5c0f326e-70dd-4e0e-ae07-d0a7ba7407e4
3be1db31-a7cd-47c6-9650-2bd8b61d3000
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

good sauce for pasta and pizza, but in my opinion a little too much oil