SG

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

If you like Grapenuts, you will like this. It is tasty with just enough sweetness. And, most importantly, it is made of spouted grains which are better for your health. Jusr add some milk and you will have a good start for your day. Keeps you full too, it yoy want to eat this to maintain a healthy weight.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have really enjoyed this brand's breakfast cereal flakes, but I think these are even better. They are quite comparable to Post Grapenut cereal in terms of the delicious taste and crunchy texture. However, these are organic and made from more different ingredients--wheat, barley, millet, spelt, and legumes. This is definitely on my re-order list here at iHerb.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Gentle on digestive system as the grains are sprouted, so i recommend this for those who get bloated with wheat products. This cereal is not readily available in Singapore and I am glad I can get it on iHerb. Love the texture and taste.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Ezekiel was recommended to me by my dietician. The oats are clustered and easy to digest and is highly nutritional and good fir weight loss. It fills you up but due to the price point I add one tablespoon of rolled oats to make it a bit more creamy

Posted on May 12, 2022

Crunch! I like it. It does get soft if it sits for a short time in liquid. I like it either way. I like that the grains are organic and sprouted.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Love the taste and how great I feel when I eat this. I hate taking fiber supplements and this really helps me cut down on those! I normally put some agave and cinnamon on the cereal and eat with milk.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Best cereal! Not only is this cereal good for you but it's delicious as well! It's hard to find this cereal so I'm very happy that iHerb carries it. My husband keeps trying to eat it but I don't want to share ha ha!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Absolute essential in my pantry as one of the toppings for daily smoothie. All sprouted ingredients and no added sugar. Guilt free too

a580ea65-7d5c-41fd-b042-bb051ac254e9
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This cereal is the closest I can find in my country to Grape Nuts. It's healthy and has a pleasant crunchiness. The smell is a bit funny (like old cardboard), but the taste is fine. :)

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have been looking for a healthy cereal for sometime and finally found Ezekiel. I am satisfied with the taste and a bowl can make feel full as it is nutrient dense. however it's a bit pricey