SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Hard to find ingredient

I saw an Instagram cooking video and it called for Agar powder. I looked all over for it in stores and online without success or prices were unreasonable. I tried substituting with cornstarch and then with gelatin but both times the consistency was off. Now that I have what the recipe calls for I can make it and know it'll finally turn out right. Thank you, iHerb!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Excellent! High quality and composition. I used it to make homemade almond and coconut yogurt, perfect addition to the recipe. Recommend to this who are lactose intolerant or are on diet. Size and package are good, can be kept for long in good state. Doesn't impact taste, made my yogurt very tasty.

Great plant based gelatin, it mixes and dissolves easily so it’s very easy to use. Package is rather small and price is a little bit expensive, but overall a good product, a tiny bit goes long way.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love this product. Been using it for a while to prepare my vegan panna cotta.

9cc959fa-446a-455b-9929-9b0b6febe216
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Foods Alive Agar powder is great for Japanese's deserts!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This works great at making homemade vegan jello. Love how simple it is and that it doesn't have any weird taste.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Good price! You can't find anywhere in this price!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like it, it works as a gelatin. made a chocolate cold cake.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Works very well, a bit small, great package, not oily, fresh, good.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Love it! I use it to make vegan cheese, and this brand was the best to make it! it holds the cheese together nicely