SG

Suziesue
Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Healthy tasty fat

I have been adding this to my morning coffee to make a dairy free latte. It is flavorful adding a chocolaty balance to the coffee. I have tried many brands of cacao butter and this one has been the most cost effective. Currently waiting for my next bag to arrive. Love it!

f5008614-8845-4047-8df7-2cb59fcbe283
b5aea37f-2672-4688-a386-0f60214d2897

O this was a great product! Taste was great with the scent of real cacao. The health benefits, of a superfood, I think are important especially for kids. Along with some raw sugar and organic cocoa we made an excellent chocolate. If you can afford the prices for all these ingredients, mentioned above, than it is a pity to buy chocolate bars from supermarkets and not make your own. Package was ok. The delivery within a week from IHERB to my country in Europe.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

The oil is made in small round medals. It is convenient to dissolve in the mouth. It is good for colds to add to warm milk and drink. Or you can put it in coffee for chocolate taste. Packaging with a zip lock. When absorbed, the taste of cocoa is felt in the mouth. If I am not lazy , I make keto chocolate from it , to dissolve together with sweetener , regular butter and cacao.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great quality! Highly recommend, especially if you have cough, just add it on your tea and it will soften your throat! Great for cooking as well!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great quality and taste cacao butter. Each "wafer" is 3g so it is easy to measure. I am on a keto diet and use it for my bulletproof coffee and it is delicious.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Really great! Plus, they are organic! The wafers are really convenient. I put one or two in tea, coffee or oatmeal along with chocolate protein powder or collagen. I'm glad I took a chance and tried it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I find it quite tasty although it doesn’t have any prominent taste. I just eat it like that when I want something fatty (while being on Keto) if I didn’t cook any treats like fat bombs or nut clusters.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I believe this is what they call white chocolate as that's what it tastes like to me, but I could be wrong. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Really delicious! I will try to make my own white chocolate and let you know how it goes. I have allergy to dairy and eggs, and I just love white chocolates. I will give it a try and hope it will work!

Pazit Yam
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Very good Cacao Butter. l bought and made vegan chocolate, and very satisfied

142b84a4-a941-47d8-97ff-1f555bae168a