SG

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
ممتاز!

This product is fast acting and powerful. It burns fat in a large percentage in a short time and gets rid of excess weight better. It also reduces the excess water trapped in the body and increases the level of activity and vitality. The quality and size of the product are really good and even the taste.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am about to finish one box now... I am taking 1 tablet before going to gym at early morning and half hr befor taking my pre-workout at 5am... then another tablet with the lunch at noon . So far i feel some benefits and i am about to order the 2nd box now. This is one of the effective and gentle Fat Burner. Of course you wont get the expected result if you are not following a proper diet plan ! the Product is giving energy and increase the body heat which is great ...

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

very very very very nice nice quality and helped me dosage size and ingredients also tastes so good has great benefits i recommend it has good looking bottle also and tastes good ........................................................................................... i truly loved it and i will buy more from it

40a32641-8a6f-4bd3-b8cb-507d4577ffa2
44f5bb50-35b0-417e-9bbb-5445e1c414f0
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Just started these let’s hope this weight shifts ! I haven’t seen a result after a month so I’m going to try something new

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I am only on my first box but I have ordered another one. I have found I am not eating as much, I can only eat half of my main meals.

Posted on May 16, 2022

not sure about the help on weight loss but it boosts the metabolism when i do light exercise. the quality is ok i guess. no special taste.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Fast delivery. Been using the supplement in 3 days now and no craving for sweets or any other food. I get full easily just after taking it. You need to do workout and have healthy diet to see good result.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Quality, size, ingredient ,top taste is good benefit is good thank you

5eb071c4-74ab-46f2-bc7f-0e929449f4e0
Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I am about to finish first can, and far now I can surely say - "IT WORKS". Although I used to have stomach irritation from this kind of drugs - with this one I didn't face any problems. Moreover, it really helps to burn fat and hence to lose weight. Thanks for great drug