SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 5, 2023
Excellent and Love Force Factor products

I generally buy Force Factor products( male supplements)for its quality ingredients.Yes, it gives male get up and go. For me, it makes me feel twenty years younger. Bio-Perine is added to many Force Factor products which does make a difference. About the anti-inflammatory and anti- oxidant aspect, I take other supplements which do the same thing, Ask a doctor on these issues. Last, iHerb has great shipping rates and delivery times.

4797f995-03cd-4d1e-8227-52c5f3a4f425
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I was astounded at how well this product works for my urinary tract challenges and problems The quality o this iHerb product is excellent and the pine bark quality is far above average. This has stopped the nocturnal and frequent trips to the bathroom and the discomfort that I previously experienced.The quality of the and the high percentage of quality ingredients is reliable and top notch.The dosage of 200 is perfect and solves the urinary problem. I would recommend taking this with L-arginine as they work together The size of the pill is easier to swallow in capsule form and all instructions and information are clearly demarcated. This is truly a superior product and it works.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I use the pine bark extract for the redness on my face , time using this product . works just as good as other product names and is at a great price. the capsules do have a smell to them but you dont taste . great amount of product in each capsule , which is easy to swallow. Price is very good and will buy again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,280
8,456

I think it's good ingredient , pine bark extract , i take every other day with pycnogenol. Great antioxidants and brighter skin. It's easy to take not too big capsules size. It's good benefits for aging and health. I like and suggest it. 👄

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good. I’m use it sometimes when I remember so I don’t know if its working or not in anyway. Well can’t tell much since i wish for the clearance of my skin.The laser did it best haha

6ceed0b1-52fd-47cd-89d5-d42df6c9a99d
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This item have pine bark extract , 50 mcg selenium and bio- perine for a better absorption. The capsules is small and easy to swallow. Good quality. Haven't any special taste and I haven't any stomach problem taken this complex.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I felt benefits pretty fast with the product within the first few days. The quality of ingredients is good. the size of the capsule is a bit large but manageable . Def will add Pine Bark to my stack

KI
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and taste cool, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

It's fairly cheap for the price. No side effects experienced. I'd say there's a little to mild effect on woodie, worth a go.