SG
4.1

4.1
Posted on Nov 3, 2022
Ok

Quite expensive for what it is, thought I do really like the idea and the ingredients. But when mixing with the four sigmas coffee, you can’t really taste the coconut/vanilla taste much even after putting the 2-3 (heaping)scoops recommended as the coffee can be quite strong and bitter. It’s also quite sticky on your fingers and need to crush the clumps of it after adding the water. They said on the container that any clumping is natural due to the natural ingredients used, and for me, im ok with it but if you’re looking for a quick creamer, it may not be this one. It says there’s about 60 scoops per container and to use 2-3 per serving so I will finish the container but probably won’t buy again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I like the quality ingredients so much, I wish they're was more in each container but the ingredients is what makes this product great.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I was expecting it to be more flavourful. vanilla n coconut doesn't really get through. package is small, and I'm thinking it might be overpriced for this small quantity. composition is great though and it seems to be a quality product.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

been looking for a creamer whithout corn... thanks for this one. bought on discount too.

9144d52f-7622-4d1d-8fba-bd75b0f71e22
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Trusted company, with good ingredients, and tastes good in morning coffee.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Stunning flavour I love the mini scoop inside. It makes my coffee much better. I will repurchase!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

little goes a long way, a little expensive but great taste and flavor

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Tastes great and I feel it has helped with my gut health!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

was a very good replacement when I ran out of fresh coconut milk

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like this product- nice taste, however, It does clump so I am still figuring out the best way to not get these clumps.