SG

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
You won’t be disappointed!

For the coffee drinkers who like to experiment variety, you won't be disappointed! Anything with an added health benefit (in this case, vitamin D) is a 'win' in my book. Increased isolation, due to the pandemic, has resulted in us all naturally digesting less Vitamin D, which is an essential source for the health of our skin, hair and general well-being.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love this coffee! I only drink organic coffee anyway but when I have this instead of normal organic coffee I can feel the difference. I still get the boost, energy and increased focus but the mushrooms seem to enhance the focus and ground me more, taking off that frenetic edge that I often experience. This also helps me to go longer before I eat, without feeling jittery.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Just like coffee is suppose to be but just with added benefits. Perhaps less strong, but I actually like that too. Good packaging and great quality product. Plus feel good factor of having to put some healthy stuff into my body at the start of the day …

fb898858-4441-4944-b5e9-62e86791bde6
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My go-to coffee to start the day! The mushroom of this medium roast gives it a subtle depth! Not to mention the extra benefit from the natural occuring Vitamin D of mushroom!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Beyond my expectations. Amazing taste and really high quality stuff. You dont get as much of the caffeine withdrawls as you would normally. Only thing is, its pricy since you go through it very quickly & you can't bulk buy to save.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Perfect flavor with an added bonus of good for you included.. All in all a win/win.. Once you try this coffee, you definitely will be hooked... Regular coffee won't make the grade anymore... My next order will be multiple bags...

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Good taste and gives you nice energy without giving you coffee shock. Love mixing this with warm fluffy oatmilk. This is a really good quality of coffee and the taste is nice and not bitter.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I actually prefer the one with Lion's mane, it has better coffee taste, but this one is very good also. As everything from Four Sigmatic, great quality, top ingredients and great taste.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

We enjoy this coffee—taste, aroma, etc. and love the health benefits.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The Four Sigmatic coffee is a perfect brew and sits well all day, not bitter, easy to drink and great taste.