SG

Al-Reviews
Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Excellent! (part 2)

smooth with fine enough granules, not too rough on the skin and didn't cause any irritation to my sensitive acne prone skin i use it once a week and i scrub my face with it then leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse and it's very effective in clearing away the bumpiness texture of my skin and calmed my redness which is also a great plus, i actually alternate each week between this Apple cider one and the charcoal and black sugar one which is also very good. (i just left a comment on the charcoal+black sugar scrub and gel mask lol)

675af5b8-f7ac-460a-8529-146af9014dc7
50e2ac52-e515-4c29-8b6e-5697df153de5
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very nice product, easy for use, pleasant scent, high quality, good for age skin. Frequency of usage - 1 or 2 time per week. My skin is sensitive, but this mask is very gentle, does not irritate skin and leaves it moisture and plumped. Definitely will buy it again and again.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

bought the full bottle after using a sample and this product is absolutely amazing! can be used both as a mask or as a scrub, it's very gentle on the skin, but you feel like you were reborn after using it. also the size for that price is huge! smells nice too

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I recommend this product. Although I have an oily skin type most of the clay masks make my skin feel dry, tight, and, sort of, dehydrated but this product doesn't. It's a gentle scrub -mask that is good for sensitive oily (acne-prone) skin type because it not only cleans the skin but also leaves it nourished.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised by the price - quality of this clay mask. My skin is sensitive and usually clay masks are no good for my skin. But after trying a sample size of this mask - I bought the full size one. I love that you can use it as a face wash (scrub) and as a face mask. And smell..mmm. Make sure to not leave it for too long (read instructions)!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Scrubs are a must-have all year round! When the skin is dry or has accumulated too much dead skin, and no amount of moisturizing cream is ineffective, I believe that you must first exfoliate the aging keratin to restore the skin to soft and smooth, so that you can fully absorb the nutrients of the subsequent moisturizing cream! this is cheap and good

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

you can really smell the apple vinegar in this one! it's great as a scrub and a mask, cleanse thoroughly without drying the skin. it's a thick consistency with little bits that helps rub the skin. I use it at list twice a week!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Amazing specially for my nose and black head , my skin oily so it's help in remove oils and deep cleaning, i use it weekly and my nose twice a week the smell is good and the amount is large 👌

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Fast shipping. Best cleanser/exfoliator I have ever tried. Almost thought it was discontinued but found it here on iHerb. Ended up purchasing 5 tubes just in case they completely discontinue it. I’m very happy with this purchase.