SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Small but mighty!

YUM! This little tin of nicoise is absolutely delicious! I was worried it would be too oily, but it's not at all! The flavor of the tuna with the potatoes and veg and spices is really fantastic. I tried one out as a potential "meal" for an upcoming long flight. I am pescatarian AND gluten free, so airlines don't usually have meals that I can eat. In addition, due to covid, I am planning to not eat at the same time as everyone else so that my mask will be down at a different time than my neighbors (hopefully). I am bringing 2 of these and some meal bars to get me through the flight in a more safe and healthy way. They are small tins, but packed very tightly with food (and nutrients and flavor!) so it's more food than it seems.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This tuna mix is really tasty with a good mix of vegetables in it and the tuna does not have a strong metallic taste. You can use it as a topping on crackers or sandwiches and also on salads. Really versatile and healthy since it’s not too salty or oily.

In terms of taste, I definitely preferred the Aztec Ensalada one the brand also carries, despite it being 60 calories higher. The flavour for that was much nicer and more pronounced to me than this one, I didn't think this was that good an interpretation of a Nicoise salad. It was bland for me and I didn't think the ingredients were as amazing a combination like the Aztec one. I take the Freshe meals for when I am rushing and have no time to cook a proper meal but need a balanced diet that's a tad carb-heavy to fuel my runs/strength training, and at the same time, also offers some protein. Just add some spinach and pasta, and mix it up, and you're good to go. No need for a salad/pasta sauce since the Freshe meals already contain some oil/sauce. The packaging is good. Easy to open. Macros are decent. But still a bit heavier on the carb side if you are looking for a keto diet. This works best for people on a high protein diet, who need to carb cycle for their workouts.

99928855-fe85-41a5-a8c5-58819dd7f4c7
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is a surprise! It tasted great, and you only have to add it to some plain cooked pasta and mix it well. It really makes a good meal.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

tuna, peppers, potato & olives! delicious for a meal or snack! healthy seafood. easy open package. healthy ingredients. taste is amazing.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I haven't tried it yet but I hope to like it

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Pleasantly surprised. High in protein, low in carbs, an abundance of flavor., and very filling. I'll be buying again soon.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Such a tasty little meal. So good......such flavor

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

good taste small portin ok

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The tuna fillet is at the bottom of the package under a layer of beautiful pieces of vegetables. Further, when I tried it, I did not feel anything other than a sour homogeneous taste, it is not possible to eat without a side dish, and with a side dish, potatoes are clearly superfluous, but this is my subjective taste.

de605fa6-e2ab-454f-a814-a64a5e557d92