SG

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Smells great, the cat loves it too!

I've tried this as a tea and love its subtle flavour and scent. I also used it for my cat by stuffing the herb into a sock as a toy or sprinkle loose leaves on him My cat loves it and can't stop purring. I think the herb has a calming effect on him. Good quality stuff and will purchase again!

6708f4bc-c7e2-40fb-b9d6-cff8b7ee2401
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

They like it so much. The price is very reasonable for the size of the product. No impurity found. I feel safer when it can be soaked for human to drink. The packaging is sealed and no leakage. I hope it does help my cats to relax. Happy cats happy life:)

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

just tried it today , havent noticed anything yet other than being calm ofc , my kitten didnt hv any reaction to it either but i think thats cus she s young still , however im liking it so far

1971c5a7-77e1-40ea-a28a-be987f095ea1
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

All of my three cats love this catnip. It’s high quality and a bag last for a long time. A very good priced product too compare to other market products. Would recommend.

Memepodesta
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I bought this catnip to make a sleep formula for my husband. The smell of the herb is sweet and mild and it works well for my purposes. This package is REALLY BIG so I can distribute to friends!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This nip is fresh af. Opened the bag and it smelled dank. Gave each of my cats a small pile and received good feedback from all three. One of them is very picky and don’t like the artificial or cheap quality nip. Great product I recommend 100%

Caseywilson
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My 5 cats love this. I sprinkle some of it on their cat posts and toys, make kicker toys filled with this catnip and donate them to cat rescues. They are loved by most cats and I'm happy when the cats are =)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have made it into a powder and use it for the cats as a natural flea remedy.The size and packaging is huge and it will last me for years to come.They seem not to mind the taste, mixed in their kibble. Quality is great

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

A huge bag of genuine catnip. My cat loves this and feels very relaxed. I also give them to my neighborhood stray cats and most of them respond happily.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Our cats love this catnip and we are happy we order in bulk for them! Thank you iherb for stocking up healthy bulk herbs .

3d5836cf-d1e7-41c0-ab73-6cbe7dc8b1bd