SG

Posted on Sep 22, 2021
Excellent tea!

I love Earl Grey Tea. This one is a loose leaf which allows me to control how strong or weak the tea is. It smells wonderfully! The taste is also great. I like to add some milk to it to substitute for coffee making it "milk tea" or "milky tea."

Smooth, well-balanced flavor. One of the best Earl Grey teas I've had, helped by it being organic and all. Per ounce, this is cheaper than buying from the local co-op store, so it's a good deal too.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent tea! I enjoy a cup every morning and am lost with out it. It keeps me healthy. Great quality, has a lovely smooth mildly bitter taste but not too bitter.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

For those who dislike the perfumy, almost chemical taste of most Earl Grey teas. This is a mild, well-balanced, delicious tea. I believe it's the same Earl Grey tea that used to be available bulk at Whole Foods. At least it tastes the same to me.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This earl grey tea smells so good and is lightweight to drink. It's very different than what you get from Supermarkets. I'm impressed!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This tea is fabulous, I've ordered it several times. The flavor is very delightful and it is my go-to for a 2nd wind.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

As frequently as I drink tea I was try to only buy organic but the taste was still good. The caffeine content will be higher since loose leaf is better quality than bagged teas. I benefit from using less since it seems more potent and I like to make my own serving size since I like my teas strong.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Tried several brands of earl grey tea and there have been a lot of disappointments but this tea certainly delivered a most wonderful, rich taste!

Posted on May 12, 2021

This tea has good flavor and scent, comes in a large bag ( I filled a jar for daily use and froze the rest) and claims to employ ethical manufacturing practices. Drinking this every morning with some almond milk and honey for a delicious cup of tea that wakes me up without the buzz of coffee.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Absolutely delicious tea. Hearty, full flavor with the classic Earl Grey scent and bergamot oil. You can brew a serving twice and still get a great result, and it’s so much more sustainable than tea bags! I just wish they sent the product in a jar or tin or compostable bag instead of a plastic foil bag.