SG

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Been using this as a pit detox

Paired with ACV, this makes a great pit detox paste. Of course, there are 100s of uses for green clay! Buy a bag and explore your beauty options.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

My go-to clay for a homemade facemask. It is natural, effective and it dries out all of the pimples. It evens out skin complexion and gives a gentle scrub. It has no scent and i like that very much. I use this 2-3 times per week.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a high quality clay powder. I like Frontier products and have been using them for a long time in soap making and other body care recipes.

Got it for my skincare DIY project. Use it to make face wash for oily skin, deodorant and as a DIY face mask! So far so good.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great value. My skin does feel my tone after using but seems I'm breaking out more so maybe I just need to adjust essential oils I'm using.

Melani
Posted on May 30, 2022

I use it for face masks and bathroom soaks:) Like the quality.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Used for detox. Mixes well with water. Purity seems high. Clean contents.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It is not as fine as my usual green clay.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

We use green clay for many things and I-Herb and Frontier are my go to sources. I love I-Herb!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size