SG

littlepig
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I really love this brand. Its products are all amazingly good and fresh. Look at this super fine and fresh garlic granules. It makes every dishes super tasty and healthy 😋 Attached is the garlic bread, smells like heaven!🍞👍

9b8d6ceb-8e93-4c83-b75b-252c8a00aefa
06ce7503-3744-4747-b3a2-55225383c092
3d752150-1ca5-4b4d-a219-1064f509be87
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Not only does garlic have well-known health benefits, it's also tasty! We use this as an ingredient in so many things! It tastes great in soups, tacos, roasts, etc., etc.! Frontier quality is always up to our expectations. I like the generous size of the package for a reasonable price, since we use a lot of garlic powder! Highly recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Frontier, my go to trusted brand for bulk herbs and spices. I have purchased different forms of garlic for different uses. I find the granules are better than the powdered ones as is less messy to use in soup. Powdered forms are used to marinade meat etc. They are fresh and fragrant. However, they are not as spicy as the raw form of course.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality ingredients that give great taste to food. the size is great for long term and frequent use, it will serve you for quite some time. and it was packaged well. I use it in almost all my recipes. it is diet friendly. I highly recommend this brand for spices they have great taste and smell.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I've purchased several of the Frontier Co-op products and use them to replace pretty much all of my spice cabinet. It is 1 lb so an excellent size so it lasts a long time. The package is easy to store, the quality is excellent, and the taste is great. Easy way to enhance most recipes.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on May 12, 2022

A must to have in our pantry..we use it daily in recipes..well sealed package..excellent quality.. I like about this product as when being cooked tastes as the fresh garlic.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Have used this for years! Has a fresh and very strong taste with out any stale or off notes. Mylar resealable bag keeps it fresh tasting.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

We go through a LOT of garlic in our house and this is our go to brand. Plenty of bold flavor without the burn. Delicious in recipes or sprinkled on buttered toast. You can even mix with salt if you need garlic salt.