SG

Posted on May 17, 2022
Tasty!

High quality, pure ingredients.More importantly, it benefits my health, knowing that it is a great source of vitamin B12, antioxidant and protein-I am on a plant-based diet.In terms of taste, I would say it is delicious and quite similar to cheese,and therefore could be a great substitute!Despite the above mentioned benefits,there is some improvement could be made.I don’t quite like the package since it is not easy and convenient for me to open.But overall,not bad!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I consume a lot of nutritional yeast and I have tried many many different makes of it. This one is the one I like the most, in my opinion it tastes better even compared to Frontier's own variety that is like this but in flakes instead of powdered form. The powdered one has a strong taste that really makes a difference... and the taste is the best compared to all. I don't care very much the difference of being powdered or in flakes but this one just tastes the best to me. I'm from Europe and have ordered other many nutritional yeasts from EU or bought locally but never found nutritional a yeast that has such a good and strong taste. Being a powder instead of the usual flakes makes it melt seamlessly with hot food like pasta, so in this scenario I like it being powdered. For raw vegetables like some salads the flakes are more suitable even if, like I said, the powdered one (this one) tastes the best.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It is good but it’s just like powder form. I’ve tried other ones where they’re a bit flakey which gives a better texture in food. You have to change the packaging as well as it’s not convenient. Although tastes great on pasta with butter or mixed in with some tahini as pasta sauce. Sprinkled on top of salads and rice bowls. Adds protein if you’re plant based and flavor

ebbb174b-8b2f-4402-bc53-b7c42ac7259b

Adds a nice cheesy flavor when mixed with food. I often put it on salads.I would eat it just because of the flavor, but in addition, it is nutritious, containing many of the B complex as well as some other vitamins and minerals. This is a nice, large bag of the product and is sold at a great price.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Love Frontier products. This has been so easy to incorporate in our diets. I mix it in our salad dressing, make French toast for kids, even sprinkle it on boiled eggs. It has a cheesy taste. My 6 year old loves it, says it reminds her of chips but the healthy type. :) It has great health benefits as it has high amounts of vitamin Bs. The yeast is not active (alive) so most times it doesn't bother people who can't have yeast. Great Natural B supplement.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I got the flakes and the powder to try both. I don't know what the powder would be for really. When I add nuch to dips and soups and salad dressings and such, flakes dissolve just as well. But when I use nuch as a carrier for powdered herbs and spices, on snacks like fried lentils or popcorn, the powder version is a respiratory hazard! I much prefer the flakes for their lower dustiness. I thought maybe the powder would coat the snackfoods better allowing a thicker layer of flavouring but no, it seems to me that the same amount sticks either way. And the flakes are even a bit cheaper! So I'll definitely be getting the flake type from now on. As for the brand, it is very trustworthy. I've never got anything from them that was not top notch. This is non fortified, and perhaps because of that? it lacks the metallic aftertaste I have found in some other brands. Nothing but delicious, cheesy goodness!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great as a supplement or to use as sort of a cheese to enhance flavor. I personally put it in my smoothies and it works great!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I'm enjoying this product a lot, I added this to my nutrition, in order to get benefits of the vitamin B family, and so far I feel it's working nicely. Will reorder for sure.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great price and good quality. In general nutritional yeast is a good source of vitamin b and has a nice cheese taste that I like on salads.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

FINALLY! I must have been using BREWER'S YEAST, because this stuff is the BEST! NOT OVERLY POWERFUL or SALTY. SO MANY IDEAS>..but on popcorn? THE BEST