SG

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

AWESOME!! Never knew this with butter and honey sprinkle on a toast bread could taste so heavenly. Makes an awesome breakfast, healthy and yummy. Price is good too. Plus I could sprinkle the cinnamon over my coffee as well. PERFECT wake up call to a Monday morning :) Love it! Please give a thumbs up if you think you like the recipe review, thanks!!

af02c888-c694-405f-9f07-27b72db69ab6
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I love cinnamon and I always prefer to get Organic Ceylon one. This one taste and smells so good and the packaging is really nice. I add cinnamon to smoothies, baking or sprinkle on slices of apple. It is such a great spice of really good quality. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

b5e9ef37-9a17-4671-9969-ce9bae2539c8
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I looooove this Cinnamon! If you're really looking for a quality product that actually gives you all the health benefits of Cinnamon you hear about all the time that should be Ceylon Cinnamon. It contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial effects. These properties mean Ceylon cinnamon supports your immune health. This brand is also extremely affordable but top notch quality for sure.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I used this Ceylon Cinnamon in making my own granola nuts bar because I have learned from a doctor that this helps in lowering your sugar level specially for diabetic person. Although I am not diabetic, this is better than the regular cinnamon that you buy in the store. So far, all the products I have been buying at iHerbs are really good and have positive results for me.

7116f7d4-6a2b-476c-a03a-253853e5d04c
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love the taste of this cinnamon as it is sweet and not so spicy. It is from Ceylon unlike Cassia which I consume daily by adding it in my coffee. The size is just nice and it goes a long way and it is healthy to include this in our daily diet.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Everything about this cinnamon is great; it’s organic, Frontier is a pretty good company overall, Ceylon cinnamon is less bitter and, most of all, Ceylon cinnamon is a low toxicity cinnamon that you can use far more frequently, and liberally than other forms. (other cassia cinnamons contain high levels of coumarin that can impact your liver and contribute to cancer) You can also buy it in bulk on iHerb from the same company to refill this bottle and save money while you reduce waste.