SG

Dr-Cat
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Amazing aroma, even better flavor

This is pretty good, kind of on the "sweet" side I'd say as opposed to the hotter side. One thing that's really missing though that would add greatly to the flavor is ginger, in fact I would highly recommend adding some powdered ginger to the mix yourself, you'll taste the difference. Overall very fresh tasting, good quality

faceb24e-8b91-4b1e-a146-577777f4da31
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Native Forest makes a curry flavored coconut milk, but my local store no longer carries it. I now add several tablespoons of this curry powder mixture to a can of the Native Forest Real Simple coconut milk, and it makes a beautiful curry sauce. Great price and great product. So pleased!

Posted on May 9, 2022

We use a lot of curry powder up here in the high country and Frontier Co-op Organic is our all time favorite! Internal warmth in a cold windy climate makes all of the difference in all kinds of weather. Plus this curry powder makes so many things taste so much better when you add it to your diet!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love this curry powder! It's just pure ingredients for spice and nothing more. Other curry powders can have unneeded or unwanted extras like thickeners or fats which I did not want. I like how I can add (or not) anything else I want to this powder. Honestly, just on it's own it's delicious! I like to use it this way. Great for those who are watching their fat intake or just like a pure mix of spices. Love it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This curry powder has the perfect mix of flavors. With just the right amount of spice, it tastes like real curry powder, while many other curry powders from US spice producers tastes off, either too sharp or too bland or just not the right mix. This gets it just right and makes our food taste like it comes from an authentic Indian cuisine restaurant.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have been using Frontier spices for a couple decades and am always satisfied with their high quality ingredients, taste and cost effective sizes. I buy spices in bulk and only cook for myself so I am also impressed that the package keeps the spices fresh and flavorful for an extended period of time. I like this particular curry blend because of the ingredients they use. There are a wide variety of "curries" out there and some have salt in them, I like this one because it doesn't. I like to add my own salt.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been a HUGE supporter of many, many of the FRONTIER lines of products and I am very grateful to have found another resource. I greatly appreciate, from the beginning, Frontier's business practices in all things cooperative! I am a caterer and use many different herbs for many of the dishes I create for my client's requests. Frontier products are always stellar, high quality products!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

After reading the reviews for Frontier Co-op Curry Powder I ordered a jar to try it. I was thrilled how quickly the produce arrived. I have made a couple of dishes since the order arrived and I am delighted with the results. The balance of spices is PERFECT. Will happily buy again.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Excellent spice, especially for stir-fried tofu, meat, fish, potatoes, pickles, anything really, it's so versatile, and this company.. oh... my grandmother used to say.. the more you love someone the fuller the cup of tea you pour them, and this company fills your jar until there's no room to add a single grain of salt, which tells you, they do their stuff with love!