SG

Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Great product!

Great product, natural ingredients, great quality. Good for the immune system. Pure crushed leaves, no impurities. Brewed with other de-caffeinated teas. The smell and taste are specific. The packaging size is big and lasts a long time. I ordered other products from this company and I love them all.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Comes in a sealed foil bag so you can take out small amounts at a time and still keep the remaining contents fresh in bag and protected from light A ziplock seal would make it even better to RE-seal. Nice greenish dry product. No bugs or creepy crawlers dead or alive. No mould. Good quality. Strong leafy taste. Better goodness and flavour from loose leaf form. Value for money as it comes in bulk and is organic.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great substitute for vitamin C! It's organic, no any chemicals added. You can add it to your tea, or just make a herbal tea with it, since it doesn't contain a caffeine, and drink as much and often as you want.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I'm sorry I can't review The Taste cuz I haven't opened it up and had any yet but I will redo my review if I can later after I do so. What I can tell you now is that the packaging was good and there's a large quantity in the package as I expected and it came very quickly. It was a good price for the quantity. To be continued...

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I am so glad I found echinacea in bulk form. I add 2 tsps. to a quart jar along with 2 tablespoons of nettle. Really gives me strength and clarity of mind.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love herbal remedies. A must have herb for everyone. So many benefits - especially useful for colds/sick and great immunity boost. Trusted brand that’s been around for years. Cost efficient to buy in bulk!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love this quality herb. Helps keeps colds and flus away the natural way. A very generous size and the benefits are worth the price. I use this frequently to keep my immunity up. i brew it in a tea with ginger and the taste is delicious.

Memepodesta
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Echinacea is back!!!! I remember in the early 2000's that it was all about echinacea and goldenseal. I used to buy the supplements and they worked for immune function. Well....2021, I am learning about herbs used in teas, syrups and tinctures. This one in tincture made with brandy is good for immune function and it works!!! Raises WBC and the brandy opens the lungs.... do your research. With a bag of this size you can make lots of remedies and even give some to friends!

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I don't really know what this does to help. How can a person really tell? But I chose this because it was organic and because I try to use echinacea often especially in winter. This gives me the option of not having to use a tea bag and will last a long time. Buying teabags -- though I like the brands I've used -- is not as economical as this, and also, I just like using the real thing. Or the basic thing is perhaps how I should put it.

i really trust this company their products and packages are awesome . this plant is being used for many medicines in the world. i will drink it as a tea and also will make a elderbery syrup adding this. i think apple cider vinegar , elderberry and echinacea can make you super strong against coronavirus it is not an idea actually ,it is reality i hope you also get this product i recommend everyone!! thumbs up if you like it appreciated..