SG

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

These Oat straw green tops have a nice smell and a good green colour. I bought these because I read that they are beneficial for energy levels and are a good source of vitamins and minerals. I will make nourishing infusions using the oat straw and some raspberry leaf and nettle leaf. To do this, cover the bottom of a mason jar with herbs and then add (just boiled and cooled for 1 minute) water. Let steep for at least 4 hours or overnight. Strain and then enjoy! Raspberry and nettle leaf have been good, but I am hoping the oat straw will add an extra boost.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is fantastic Oat straw for tea infusions... Lovely and delicious recipe with so many benefits. 1/2 cup dried raspberry leaf 1/4 cup dried oatstraw 1/4 cup dried spearmint 1/4 cup dried rosehips Blend dried herbs all together and store in air tight container. Use 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture per cup of boiling water for 30 minutes and up to 8 hours for strong infusion. I tend to lean toward a strong infusion!!!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I love Frontier herbs, they are always fresh and of great quality. It's my first time trying oat straw. It is supposed to be a good source of calcium, which is good for me as I eat dairy-free. It may also have a calming effect. It is a gentle herb. I make it into an infusion with nettles. I am only sharing my experience and anecdotal knowledge, this is not medical advice. If you find this useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I call this the trauma herb. It is almost the only kosher way to strengthen the adrenals without taking some animal adrenals. The highest source of magnesium of any herb, it will help you go to the bathroom! Also very high in B vitamins. Very calming. It's called the pregnancy herb for a reason but I would add for anyone who is stressed, has PTSD etc - you'll LOVE it. Found the quality to be good, no bugs, amazing results. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I've been using Frontier's Oat Straw for years, it's my favorite source. I drink Oat Straw infusion every night to soothe my nerves and prepare for sleep. It has a lovely mild taste and it's a cherished part of my nighttime routine. The price is great here. Will repurchase as long as they carry it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have purchased this brand of Oat straw many times in my life and it is of superior quality and price. This is one of the healthiest things someone can buy and it last for at least 6 months using it every day. The product is always super fresh and pure. I use it to supplement for calcium and other important nutrients.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Bought this herb after reading of its benefits. 5 Incredible Benefits of Oatstraw: Relieves Stress and Anxiety; research now agrees that oatstraw is a potent nervine, beneficial for a variety of conditions affecting the nervous system. Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails, Oatstraw being rich in silica and calcium - two minerals which are active stimulators of growth, especially of bones, hair, and nails. Boosts Cognitive Function. Studies have shown that oatstraw is one of the most potent natural nootropic agents. Fights Fatigue, Provides Natural Energy. Oatstraw is very rich in vitamins, such as vitamin E and other nutrients, that form the basis for its work in soothing nerves. Aids in Breaking Addiction/Withdrawal. There is a theory that suggests oatstraw can be used to successfully wean off of drugs and alcohol.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This Avena Sativa is very fresh, has a great taste(some like to make tea; I prefer to chew it), and is packed in a strong airtight bag. I usually take a pound and pack it into several freezer bags to keep it fresh. I’ve ordered about a dozen herbs from Frontier, and have never been disappointed. For bulk herbs, Frontier is my first choice.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love that this is high quality and only 1 ingredient, caffeine free ofcourse so I can use it as much as I like and not worry! If you look up “Medical Medium oat straw” you can look at all of the incredible healing benefits I had no idea about. I enjoy the taste and serve it in the evening or cold during the day as a drink. Am excited to see improvements in my health after some time, this is my first time buying it so am expecting lots of healing! Package size is also great, the bag is huge and will last me a long time!