SG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Stay away from tea bags - go loose and drink to your health!

I got this loose tea for my husband after we realized the black tea bags he’s been drinking for years contain plastic and are not compostable. Plastic in our tea, really? That stuff leaches even more when you add hot water to it. Steeping leeching plastic, oh yummy. Look up online which teas use plastic in their teabags (it’s most of them, yikes). So I switched to the loose organic gunpowder green tea for myself (which is awesome) and my husband to this loose black English breakfast tea. Game changer, yes! Now we both can fully enjoy our great tasting teas and feel good about them too. No more freaking plastic! An unexpected bonus is that our tea mugs are much cleaner and easier to keep clean. Apparently the plastic in tea bags is what left those stubborn stains in our mugs. Think about what that does to teeth too! Anyway, go loose and organic. It tastes better and is better for your health and the planet!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love English Breakfast type tea, preferably organic, and drink tea like this daily. This one is OK for the price, but nothing special. Personally I find it rather bland and not brisky, and will probably not order it again. I am giving 4 stars for the fact that Frontier is offering loose leaf and organic black tea in bulk - this is commendable from an ecological point of view, and not always available.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is hands-down my favourite breakfast tea. I am a tea loyalist and the quality of these leaves have earned them a permanent spot in my pantry. I use these leaves for my regular chai - spiced with herbs and spices depending on season. The taste is rich and well-rounded. These come in a big pack that I store in the freezer and bring out only a week or two's worth out at a time. The leaves stay fresh in the freezer for months. Highly recommend! If you like tea, you will love the quality of these leaves.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This tea is a staple in my kitchen since about 2 years now. Since I'm a tea person, I drink this every morning with my breakfast. I like my tea dark and 1 heaping teaspoon of it colors my tea well and quick. I use the amount for a 2 cup thermos jug and leave it to brew for around 5 to 10 minutes and it's ready to drink.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It's difficult to find organic loose leaf tea. I like the flavor of this brand and use it to make ice tea as well as hot tea. I appreciate that I can buy it in a large size package and use my own serving size. I drink it every day.

AmURLn
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I’m absolutely in love with with this tea. Great Color, super fresh taste, smell amazing, and most importantly, organic! Great price with the quantity that I’ve got

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

A perfect taste of the real strong fragrant black tea. A good old classic tea. Perfect for rainy autumn days. And you need only a small pinch of tea for a whole teapot, so this amount will last forever!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

really nice tea, great size, would buy again. the leaves are a bit smaller than I thought they would be and when wet they expand considerably. really enjoying the products from this brand.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This tea wakes me up in the mornings! I use the iHerb in-cup tea strainer to get the right strength of tea to wake me up. No bleached teabags. The package lasts me much longer than a box of teabags with less waste.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

A good full leaf tea with a fairly robust flavor.Large size package lasts quite a long time.I like that it's organic as well.