SG

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

In Poland girls use this seed mostly for hair growth: they powder it, add hot water, and after some time rub it into the scalp. I personally like to use it as a diet supplement after soaking it in cold water overnight and I see a great improvement in my overall well-being. People with thyroid problems should be careful eating it though.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I was expected this to be more bitter, but I like the taste. You can add it as spice in any dishes that includes beans, It will support your digestive system and help with the nutrient absorption. It is said to increase the appetite and help with healthy weight gain. If you are trying to loose weight, do not avoid it, as it promotes hormonal balance and it helps you have a normal weight.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have tried this product after boiling the seeds and using the liquid in a spray for hair and have also used mashed up seeds with honey as a face mask. Both really amped up my beauty routine. The amount of product for the price is a really a good bargain!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I've heard that fenugreek has many benefits and decided it was worth a try. It has a specific taste, but I do not mind it. I put it on fish, poultry, soup and even rice. It seems to be of good quality. I have no concerns of an upset stomach and feel that it is a good spice to use in any diet.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I use this in my soups along with turmeric and other herbs as medicine and for the lovely flavor. Fenugreek really helps female hormone issues, especially menopause, it seems. Nice fresh herb with a rich maple flavor. I don't even grind it, just cook it whole in the soup for a couple minutes.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I like to keep my spice rack stocked with every herb, seasoning, and spice possible. I had several recipes that called for Fenugreek seed, so I was glad to find this available on iHerb. I've always been happy with Fontier Co-Op products, and this is no exception. It has a slightly sweet flavor that adds great taste to many of my dishes. The price was even better than the grocery store, too!

These are very high quality fenugreek seeds as other things I bought from Frontier like the turmeric. I used one tablespoon of this with a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey and it was already way too sweet, but it makes for a great healthy tea with a smell that reminds me of Indian spices. I bought a big one so with less honey it should be perfect. Loved it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Packed and sealed well and long before expiry date. I'm using it to help me manage my blood pressure as well as to help with satiety (weight loss claims are unproven but satiety can help reduce caloric intake). I brew it with ginger and add a dash of cinnamon then either take it hot or over a lot of ice (depending on the weather) first thing in the morning.

Posted on May 31, 2022

An excellent quality product but a little bit difficult to take straight from the package due to the seeds being hard. To soften them, I recommend putting a table spoon of seeds in a cup of water and let them rest overnight to take them first thing in the morning, preferably without chewing to bypass the terrible taste.

Posted on May 27, 2022

From everything I've read, fenugreek is a great herb for women. The quality of this product seems great, comes well packaged in a mylar bag, and seems to be good. I've included this into my diet and i've noticed some improvements overall. It seems to be a good supplement and I'll continue to use it.