SG

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Nice, will buy again

this is my fair time buying loose organic German chamomile flower tea. I made a pot of this to share with colleagues during tea break session. Taste good on its own. can perhaps try add it with a little honey and lime during next round. not sure how much to put to a pot, I put quite a lot for my first pot.

6c57919d-3e23-4eb3-a0f8-7e389fe10e8c
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been so impressed with Frontier Co-Op's herbal options. I use the chamomile flowers in my tea diffuser and it has a sweet, slightly floral taste to it. It pairs well with their hibiscus and spearmint. Chamomile has some wonderful health benefits, so it is a good addition to your herb cabinet.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love that I can buy these pure & simple herbs. The packaging is always great for storing when I get a bulk quantity. Chamomile is for beverages, both hot and cold in our household. I would love to be able to grow my own, but lack the sunny garden space, so I'm so grateful that Frontier offers products that are as minimally processed as home-grown!

buildingupmoms
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I used to buy the bigger package but I found that I would have to compromise on the freshness since I am the only person who drinks chamomile tea regularly to use it up fast. This package size is perfect for me and the freshness is obvious. WIll buy again!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have been taking chamomile tea for the past couple years, i always look at the packaging before buying if they are caffeine free or not, I take them about half an hour before going to sleep, the tea has a calming effect and helps me sleep without interruption. This blends I found out after reading the reviews that the quality and ingredients and taste is excellent. The benefits of chamomile tea helps me unwind from the days and prepare me for a night . This blend has no side effects so you can even use it anytime of he day and as frequently as desired too. The serving is about a teaspoon for a cup and allow it to simmer until the color comes out. This blends has a nice aroma. I love the product.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

First time trying this brand, and I must say that I'm quite pleased with this product. I use this along other herbs and drink as tea for health benefits; its seem to calm digestive issues. I definitely will try some of other ones as well.

53279d7d-da88-4217-82bf-9d57e5892304

I have been ordering a lot of products from Frontier since everything is Certified. The flavor of this Chamomile flowers is great , we use it in Hot or Iced Tea. excellent quality.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great benefits that I had no idea about. So glad I’m starting to get into natural medicine more. Read more about its benefits online.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This German Chamomile flowers are so great. I never been disappointed by all the products I bought from Frontier Co-op. I must admit this one is one of the best I made.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Amazing fresh ingredients product. The smell is so strong. It’s great for healing the stomach. I can see this company takes their products seriously. Everything I have ordered from frontier has been so good.