SG

Posted on May 30, 2022
Organic tasty cayenne

I love cayenne pepper, makes every recipe delicious and it is a very beneficial spice to have in your diet. There are even researches showing it reduces cancer risk as well as reducing inflammation in the body. Spices often have high amounts of pesticides and heavy metals and so buying organic is a must. Coop always makes quality products, we absolutely love them. And they have quite good deals on iHerb + fast shipping. Absolutely recommend. Like the comment if it helped :)

d2e02eb6-675c-4049-ae39-0e75f8760283
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Great product! You really need it not only as a food spice but to help immune system as will I put 3 pinch cayenne and one spoon apple cider vinegar with a spoon of manuka honey and Limon juice in warm water and drink it in morning especially in winter I call it a miracle drink When cayenne pepper arrives please taje a little amount to use daily and keep the rest of it in closed container in freezer to keep it in good condition to use it when you need

Organic and up to 90,000 heat units. I use it therapeutically for circulation and for digestive issues. I take one teaspoon at least twice a day in 2 to 4 oz of warm water on empty stomach. You would only feel it in your mouth as being the most sensitive part of your body. You start with a 1/4 teaspoon so that your mouth mainly and your body gets used to it. Excellent for ulcers. Good quality product with very hot taste. The benefits are almost endless; there is not enough room here to mention everything. Excellent price.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I am a big fan of frontier herbs. So happy that I herb carries a good selection of various herbs as I do buy a lot of herbs for teas. Cayenne pepper is so great for you and so many ways regarding your health a capsulize my cayenne pepper and take it daily sometimes I’ll put it in a smoothie as well, look up the benefits of cayenne pepper, you will be amazed

Posted on May 10, 2022

i wouldn't have thought they would be allowed to sell ground Cajuns on iHerb but I'm glad they do, they are delicious. i guess it says a lot about their fiery personality that this stuff tastes so hot and spicy! wow! those are some hotheaded people! May not be suitable for vegetarians though

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The product is high quality. hot and aromatic which means it is fresh. it is a pleasure to buy spices and herbs of such quality for reasonable prices.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great quality from a great company. Love that I can buy it in bulk. It is so much cheaper than buying the small bottles at the grocery store. I love that it is organic and non-irradiated. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This seems to be good quality cayenne. I bought a container of cayenne at the local market, which was a store brand and it just didn't have the kick one expects from cayenne pepper. This one definitely has it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Love this cayenne pepper, very spicy and great quality. It's cheaper for me to buy it in a bulk package and refill my bottle. It's doesn't contain any preservatives, ingredient is 100% organic ground Cayenne.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Love this brand! Such a good price in bulk. I use it to refill my spice jars. An important ingredient to add some heat to my BBQ sauce. Delicious!