SG

littlepig
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Like its natural sweet taste. With its natural red colour, it turns every dishes much more attractive. Not to mention that, paprika powder is also one of the natural antioxidant rich food!

228e1949-e8a0-4a1b-8ca3-df7c61b3b169
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Paprika is one of my favorite spices, so I decided to order this volume. I add both to the first and to the meat. Also try baking Idaho potatoes. Wash potatoes in uniforms, dry, cut into pieces. Add paprika, oregano, garlic, salt, olive oil, mix. Bake in the oven on parchment paper. Mmmm If the review is useful, I will be glad for the response.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Wanted to buy the Organic Smoked Ground Paprika, which is very nice. But was a bit cautious about carcinogens in smoked foods. So swung over to this. Not as aromatic and fragrant as the smoked version, although this is supposed to be healthier. Will be very happy if someone from Frontier can advise me about the health hazards of smoked paprika.

dbd7cb66-24ac-4bb0-89d7-536d351def40
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

We have ordered this several times now and have never been disappointed with the quality of the Frontier bulk spices. What a great price on organic products that make such a difference in our recipes!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Now I know what fresh organic paprika smells like... its a major difference from all those years that I purchased the regular paprika in plastic bottle... it smell soo good!!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This is a high quality paprika and an especially good price for organic paprika. This is our second time buying in bulk like this, and we use it a lot in cooking. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Good quality paprika! We cook with paprika a lot so buying in bulk just makes it a super deal and saves a lot compared to getting small spice jars in supermarkets. The flavour and scent are perfect. Highly recommend this!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

How did salt and pepper have a child named paprika on blues clues? Tis a mystery....but yea tastes tasty. Good color, good package gooood stuffsz

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love the bright taste and color it lends to dishes; the price and quality is great too considering the size and the fact that it's organic. I buy many Frontier seasonings and keep coming back to it each time to restock.