SG

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Quality cinnamon sticks at a fantastic price. I was so surprised by how big the package was when it arrived, I have never seen this good of a deal on cinnamon sticks at the regular grocery store. When I opened the package, it has the most lovely strong cinnamon smell and they seem to be of good quality, to be used in various simmered dishes, stews, mulled wine, etc.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

great size and high quality cinnamon sticks the smell of the sticks permeates the entire house the moment I open the package.The taste is really good when used as a stirring stick in coffee and tea and in many other recipes. It has many benefits such as being anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal, as well as lowering blood sugar.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The fresh quality gives a great aroma throughout your home. Very well packaged to kee the freshness. The benefits of using in main sticks in various recipes are above and beyond. A great ingredient to incorporate in your diet. I use the cinnamon sticks frequently. A great piece when serving tea.

Really good and have strong smell Use it to make شاي قرفة and for sure to make cake and cinnamon rolls I keep it in fridge to keep it fresh (i live in really hot area) ground small amount whenever i need so it's still fresh Cinnamon is just like pepper.. As fresh its will give you better results

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

These cinnamon sticks are very aromatic and fresh, I like the flavor they give to my coffee, oatmeal and horchatas. It has excellent quality and reasonable price. Excellent taste.

b151049e-719c-40b1-8449-d2cbf48650ae
cac230dd-07cb-4853-ac25-7964c47ec08b
Posted on May 7, 2022

I steep one of these every day with my herbal tea mixture. The cinnamon stick usually retains a strong flavor even in the second steeping. In the first steeping, the cinnamon flavor is surprisingly sweet. It really tastes like it's sugary, even though there's no sugar content. I would like it if the flavor were a bit hotter, more complex. It's a bit one-dimensionally sweet, so I can't give it 5 stars. Still, very good.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I've been buying these cinnamon sticks for years. The quality is really good. They are hard and you have to put more strength to grate them not like Ceylon cinnamon sticks that are flaky (which i tried a few months back). But they are great to put in coffee, tea and/or hot chocolate.....hmmmmm

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Woonderful cinnamon sticks!! Smell great and the flavor will not disappoint. Handy package size if you use a lot...or like to include in DIY gifts of yummy natural things!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The quality is very good. When the package arrives, the sticks are still quite in tact. I use this for asian cooking and the fragrance and flavour come out really well. I bought over and over again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I really love iherb for offering us bulk qualities of herbs! Cinnamon sticks are really favourites for my chamomile tea and I like to add fresh apple slices for a perfect delicious recipe! Highly recommended product!