SG

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Hands down the most vibrant and potent cinnamon out there! This is the stuff you want for baking! I purchase bulk because I do a lot of baking and I mix my own spice blends (like pumpkin spice and chai for example, which both require cinnamon) The flavor in this particular variety is next level and Frontier never misses on quality in my experience. Can't recommend highly enough! 5 stars! I put all of my spices and herbs in quart size jars with airtight lids to protect and prolong. They do come sealed in mylar bags, so you can reseal with a hot iron or package up tightly and put inside another bag, but I prefer the storage in jars.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I've tried many different cinnamons and vietnamese cinnamon is absolutely the BEST! It is the most potent cinnamon taste and the quality is GREAT! I only order Frontier Vietnamese cinnamon. I use it in my hot cereal, baking goods, ice cream, hot chocolate and so much more. Yummy good stuff!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I use a lot of cinnamon daily and this is a great way to buy a larger quantity for my needs. This is about a year's supply for my two person household who uses it in breakfast, coffees, and baking. We pour some into a smaller container and keep the rest in the bag for backstock. It's organic, excellent quality, and the flavor is great. Will continue to buy it here!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Love having cinnamon in everything, so being able to get a large package of it saves me a lot of money and time. Cinnamon is a natural glucose disposal agent so helps with digestion and flushing nutrients into the body, great to use in oatmeal or coffee. It lasts me a long time

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is cheaper than buying in small bottles. Serving is large. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I heard of this cinnamon and wanted to give it a try. It’s a bit expensive but nag is big. Tastes stronger in a good way than regular cinnamon from the store.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Vietnamese cinnamon is the best cinnamon for baking! It's fragrant, and has a natural sweetness to it. It's also delicious on oatmeal, cinnamon toast, or in yogurt. I also use cinnamon for it's health benefits. but I use Frontier Organic Ceylon cinnamon for that.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I've tried other saigon cinnamon before which is somehow too pungent-- this one was lovely! Strong cinnamon taste and smell, warming and sweet. Loved adding this to baked goodies as it reduced the amount of sugar i had to add.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is a great value for money. This fine organic cinnamon is one of the best tasting cinnamon i ever had. It is very aromatic.